⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s not set in stone, but a premature congrats to City on getting Haaland. With Benz’s form and being at the heart of the team and City needing a 9 it makes sense.

After dealing with injured players hogging up salary with the likes of Hazard and Bale for all these years too, I think it also makes sense for RM to wait and re-assess the situation if Haaland ever wants to move down the road and has a more stable track record with injuries.

Either way, we heard for years La Liga/RM are done, and now the world’s best young player in Mbappe is likely headed there, and the second best nearly went too.

Also, it was great on BVB to really push that this gets taken care of before the summer window. Not only so they can focus on their moves, but as we know these transfers have domino effects too. This lets RM focus on possible Tchouameni type deals without having to be told no the last week of the window and then scrambling.

B6D17187-8227-4726-A3BC-20AFBB3EFD35.jpeg

:lol:

I wish. Don’t see it though with how long he’s got left on his contract especially. RM would have to really overpay.

B6D17187-8227-4726-A3BC-20AFBB3EFD35.jpeg

:lol:

I wish. Don’t see it though with how long he’s got left on his contract especially. RM would have to really overpay.

Apparently Agent Vini was talking to Reece quite a bit within the context of the CL legs, and Reece was not opposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom