⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumors were that he'll get to make the decision but I didn't take it as he wants to get rid of him already. Sounds like he'll get a feel for the squad first before picking and choosing who's gonna get sold.

The reported targets for the summer have another striker being looked at probably in the aim of playing off Ron and also taking pressure off from him playing every match like he's had to with Cavani always hurt and the rest of the situations for the guys you mentioned.

At this point I'd be expected if Ron and the club decided to end it after a season like this without giving a try under the new manager.

What was interesting though and made me think of you last weem is that apparently Ron vetoed hiring Conte a few months back :lol:

So where did the Ten Hag wants Ronaldo out rumors come from?

Pretty sh***y way to start off a manager. Kicking out a legend who still produces.

Also, I need to SEE someone else say Ronaldo said that about Conte :lol:.

It’s possible Ronaldo did say that tho, but I wouldn’t have cared if I was United. Would have hired Conte anyways. Ronaldo would have got in line once every other player started playing better.

Team or not whether you liked him or not this is heartbreaking. Goddamn I can’t imagine the pain Him and his wife are going through.

RIP

Very sad situation. Prayers to them.

Always found it odd with all these celebrities having twins these days. Are they purposefully having twins with the aid of science? If so, it's unethical to be having these planned designer babies

Man United need to have Ronaldo sit out the game tomorrow to be with his family. No man can be in the right mind after something like that
Idc who you are

sheesh those numbers :sick: somewhere around $37m a year net after converting from pounds to dollars. well played by raiola for the way haaland's whole career has gone so far

sheesh those numbers :sick: somewhere around $37m a year net after converting from pounds to dollars. well played by raiola for the way haaland's whole career has gone so far

My guy Mino :pimp:

Also it’s about time. I’ve been saying this for 2 years.

I can't even hold you, I never want any parts of Cadiz.

With Barca losing our magic number is down to 7 points.

Last edited:
My guy Mino :pimp:

Also it’s about time. I’ve been saying this for 2 years.
You and I both...before there was really any links or interest. Still won't believe it till he holds up the shirt but the writing was on the wall when we all knew Aguero was done at City and Jesus couldn't live up to the hype.

500k a week?? Need the Citeh training ground to be like this when he walks in.
F9F1BFDE-C23B-4979-8F8E-9F4C982F5C29.gif

Man city going to be unstoppable with that man. Thats the missing piece for them. Imagine kdb filtering passes to that big *** man.. but hey lets imagine benz and mbappe connection too in white uffff. And for whatever reason that cr7 news and
Ten hag been sounding super fake since news break. Mans hasn't even mention the words man U yet.

Came across this youtube channel of a japanese Napoli super fan. fully dedicated to the team. He learned italian for it. started off as a Maradona fan and stuck with the Naples light blue.

Here he is going to one of the shrines to Diego in Naples

Here he is at the training grounds meeting the players. at the 3:18 mark when he meets Insigne He essentially says "**** Juve" which gets Insigne's response lol

Joao Felix out the rest of the season
Makes sense for him. Atleti not really playing anything else this season. Extra recovery will be good for him with their end of season break looming.

Everyone’s trying to be in tip top shape for the WC in November. I’m sure this also influenced Hazard’s decision to get operated again.

So sad for Cristiano man. I know he's mentally strong but this is different. Hope him and the fam are okay as they can be

I know what it feels like, would've been my boys first birthday today. He was born 22 weeks still born and it's honestly the worst pain.

We've since had another beautiful boy Jaxon, and he's absolutely amazing, 4 months old, healthy and strong.

But the pain of losing a child never goes away.

RIP little man.

Yea the pain of losing a child is different man :smh:

Really hope him and Georgina get all the compassion and support they need from their loved ones cause man it's gonna be rough :ohwell:|l

Fair play to the Scousers if true,that's respect/love.

Also congrats on the little one heggsy heggsy , glad for you and the family. Really wishing for all the best for Jaxson in the future especially health wise. RIP to his big bro :frown:

Me and my fiance went through something similar last year but it didn't get to birth, never got passed the 2nd trimester/5 months |l. We had it confirmed early on that it would've been a boy too. Really affected us a lot for a while and that sense of loss still hasn't left completely. We decided to give it another shot though earlier this year and we're currently expecting in November so really hoping for the best this time around 🙏.

Damn just heard about Ronnie's kid. Rest In Peace. Just became a dad myself this is unimaginable... And having a spent my whole career at a Children's hospital, I will say it's the saddest thing in the world seeing people lose a child. :smh:
Hope Ronnie finds some solace in the beautiful family he has already.

Really hope him and Georgina get all the compassion and support they need from their loved ones cause man it's gonna be rough :ohwell:|l

Also congrats on the little one heggsy heggsy , glad for you and the family. Really wishing for all the best for Jaxson in the future especially health wise. RIP to his big bro :frown:

Me and my fiance went through something similar last year but it didn't get to birth, never got passed the 2nd trimester/5 months |l. We had it confirmed early on that it would've been a boy too. Really affected us a lot for a while and that sense of loss still hasn't left completely. We decided to give it another shot though earlier this year and we're currently expecting in November so really hoping for the best this time around 🙏.

Sorry to hear that mate, doesn't matter when it happens it still hurts.

Congrats and good luck with your new arrival, it really is the best thing you can do as a person I feel

hope it works out fam we went through the same thing
just makes it more special when the day comes and you meet your rainbow baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom