⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDB about to be freed :lol:

Probably the first managerial hire post-Fergie of a manager up and coming in his prime rather than on the downslope/twighlight of their career (not mentioning Ole since no big club was ever hiring him besides United)

I'm excited, he better get backed fully to be able to clear out and mold his side the way he wants it without obstacles. From all the recent news it doesn't sound like he would've accepted without having carte blanche when it comes to personnel decisions.

141FD7BC-03D6-45C7-A3DE-17A78C6D7689.gif

Get in! Here we go always appreciated even though this has been done for awhile. Only new thing in that tweet is really Mitchell van der Gaag is coming too? Highly rated and want to get as many as possible from his current staff. Another one I saw says that he has final say on transfers too which doesn’t seem like anything the previous manager’s didn’t get. Jose the only one that seemed to get pushback on ins and outs. Best signing of the post Fergie era.

Yup without Ronaldo and DeGea we would be in or near the relegation zone, that is just facts.

Much more likely for Ronaldo to leave on his own terms than Ten Hag getting rid of him.

I'm happy to have Ten Hag, just hope this board and group of players don't let him down. Coming from a well-run like Ajax, United must be looking like a complete dumpster fire right now. He has
A LOT of work ahead of him, really hoping the club backs him.

Like United didn’t even play well Saturday. They were (no joke) damn near trash, absolutely pitiful.

But Ronaldo scored a hat trick and they won….

You can’t replace 20+ (proven) goals man.

But I get the “control” and “big tough boss” approach.

The only reason to get rid of Ronaldo is if the club deems that the output isn't worth the salary. Dude's been singlehandedly saving United from embarrassment time and again throughout this season, I doubt that's worth less than whatever he's getting paid.

That’s not the only reason a new manager might want to get rid of him. Not believing any rumors squad related now but would not be surprised if ten Hag did not want him in the squad, 20 goals and all.

The only reason to get rid of Ronaldo is if the club deems that the output isn't worth the salary. Dude's been singlehandedly saving United from embarrassment time and again throughout this season, I doubt that's worth less than whatever he's getting paid.

I don’t understand the money thing…I really don’t. They can afford it.

Go take a look at what United pay players. Ronaldo should be the last of their worries. :lol:

(He only has a year left of the contract anyway.)

It would never be a money thing :lol:, gonna be getting millions of euros in wages off the books this summer with all the guys on expiring contracts right now. They can more than afford him.

If he doesn't stay it'll be due to his and the managers choice, nothing else. Still though, I would personally bet on him being in the team by next season at the moment.

Baby faced assassin long-haired Messi is still my favorite Messi man :lol:

When he was doing madness with the likes of Eto'o, Dinho and Henry while looking fresh off of campus >>>

Much respect to Rooney for sticking with the club after the incident. I hope he and Derby County will have a fantastic next season

Twins always have that special bond that sometimes feel telepathic or something.

Poor girl is going to grow up without her twin brother. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom