⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things don’t change.

FB9A2CB8-A15D-42DC-BF36-E440A9114EAA.jpeg

Damn. We lost 2-1 in my Sunday league :lol:

Dudes just want to be heroes instead of keeping it simple. Simple pass and move to your nearest man but nah, cats wanna try and dribble 3+ guys

On the bright side ya boy got an assist. It was Ronaldinhoesque. Got the ball in the middle of the field, quick step over then flicked it over the defender to my striker who was through on goal :smokin

Damn. We lost 2-1 in my Sunday league :lol:

Dudes just want to be heroes instead of keeping it simple. Simple pass and move to your nearest man but nah, cats wanna try and dribble 3+ guys

On the bright side ya boy got an assist. It was Ronaldinhoesque. Got the ball in the middle of the field, quick step over then flicked it over the defender to my striker who was through on goal :smokin

Na.

All I hear are excuses.

Do better.

???

I know he was subbed off early when they were down a goal and apparently he went straight to the dressing room pissed but no way they're actually tryna sell him right?

Ouch. We knew it was going to get much worse before it got better but damn.

Signings have been good for the most part. We need to focus on the defenders. Araujo is the goods but we're still relying on Pique. Eric Garcia ain't it and Christensen? We'll see, I guess.

Until then, keep up the bantz. We have deserved it and they have been great lol

Salah needs to see him, being compared to Harden of all people.

Harden moving like Richarlison if anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom