⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a match that was :wow: :pimp:

Should be about 10-3 on agg but ill take it :lol:

Next leg should be great! Gg Real fans

Casemiro should be a game changer next leg. Kroos was having trouble

Thought Mendy and Valverde were also poor in keeping the ball. Wouldn’t have minded seeing LV.

Our overall run of play was awful this match. And I’m not sure how much better it’ll be next one. But I’m just glad to walk out of there only down 1.

I know he's balled for Ajax this year but he was buns at West Ham not that long ago. Would rather go after another Ajax forward in Antony if ETH's gonna try to sign one of his current players.

my boy is an ajax season ticket holder and also works with a football agency to find talent. he's been telling me that haller is not viewed highly at all by anyone over there. he just has a perfect set up around him that makes him look good, but they are hopeful they can sell him asap for a good fee and bring in someone younger and more talented that they can grow

Thought Mendy and Valverde were also poor in keeping the ball. Wouldn’t have minded seeing LV.

Our overall run of play was awful this match. And I’m not sure how much better it’ll be next one. But I’m just glad to walk out of there only down 1.
Agreed. Whole D was food. Militao was poor too. Now question how man city D going to line up next game..so much to look into. But if its a real vs Liverpool. Diaz going to dance all over carvajal

I’m just impressed at the amount of consecutive games that Carvajal can be poor and still not dropped from the line-up. Atleast 2 goals come from his inability to shut down play.

Beautiful game lads. Putting prime time footy for the masses with heart and skill
1651008887013.gif

I know he's balled for Ajax this year but he was buns at West Ham not that long ago. Would rather go after another Ajax forward in Antony if ETH's gonna try to sign one of his current players.

I'd rather ETH take a chance on the other yutes he coached at Ajax. Haller if ya hear me was buns

been telling y'all timber is nice. love seeing this report. not sure why we just started trying to raid ajax all of a sudden though :lol:

Wow what an amazing match cant believe we didn't finish those chances. Hope that dont haunt us at the Bernabeu. Them crosses were effective as I expected both Foden and Mahrez going for glory still has me sick.

Also Haller is a baller. He was apart of that Rebic and Jovic trio at Frankfurt that took the Bundesliga by storm a few years back.

He holds the ball well and can pass for a big striker. He set both of them up for plenty of goals which ended up getting those two snatched up by AC Milan and Real Madrid. I've always wanted him in a City shirt.

Yeah the Ajax team makes him look better but comparing a West Ham Haller to who he was before and after is a mistake. I mean when was the last time a striker was good at West Ham? He would fit in well with Bayern and City but not a club like United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom