⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how we took them both for granted for so long. The numbers they put up in their primes will be tough to replicate

Not everybody took them for granted. But the fanboys who can't accept that they're both GOATs and have some weird emotional attachment to one of them, definitely missed out in being able to appreciate their achievements.

Anyways, if they didn't have each other to push and compete, would they both have achieved the success they did?

Crazy how we took them both for granted for so long. The numbers they put up in their primes will be tough to replicate

Want to know what sucks about the Messi and Ronaldo stans?

They’ve ruined so much with their “narratives” that it made people believe Portuguese and Argentines don’t like each other. Most of these stans are from India or America.p too.

That’s what sucks the most. I love Argentina. Love their culture. I’d move there instead of Brazil anyday. Argentina > Brazil

Want to know what sucks about the Messi and Ronaldo stans?

They’ve ruined so much with their “narratives” that it made people believe Portuguese and Argentines don’t like each other. Most of these stans are from India or America.p too.

That’s what sucks the most. I love Argentina. Love their culture. I’d move there instead of Brazil anyday. Argentina > Brazil

I agree with you. This weird notion that Argentina and Portugal are international rivals is completely false. Argentina’s historic international rivals are Brazil, England, Germany, and Uruguay. That’s it.

I love your culture as well. Portuguese people are great at making you feel comfortable and welcome when you visit. Even if you don’t speak Portuguese. I always put Portugal near the top of the list of countries to visit in Europe when people ask me.

Apparently Villarreal only made 1 foul in that whole half, that's wild

if villarreal can get out of here with a draw I think they're going to the final. they just want to get home unscathed and have their fans behind them for the 2nd leg

Just cause y'all lost to villa don't mean Liverpool will :lol: 2 different clubs
ehh had nothing to do with that. it was an assessment of how they handle european ties. they just wanted to get to their home stadium and crazy fans with a draw to increase the odds. didn't say it was happening, just that it was what they were going for

ehh had nothing to do with that. it was an assessment of how they handle european ties. they just wanted to get to their home stadium and fans with a draw to increase the odds. didn't say it was happening, just that it was what they were going for

Aighht
2mmsl81.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom