⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are linked to Bellingham and Tchouameni, United are linked to Frenkie, and were linked to no one despite needing a midfield upgrade the most. We can't go into another season with Xhaka as our starting midfielder

I don’t mind going down to a significantly more expensive and better managed side, but it’s gotta be with pride, dignity, and fight. Especially in the Bernabeu.

No one had us this far in the UCL at the start of the season. We got butchered in the press before every knockout phase and somehow, we’re still here. Short of a blowout at the Bernabeu, i’m happy with whatever outcome on Wednesday, truly feels like that “The Last Dance” season for our midfield.

Think City and Real would both look at yesterday and see fullback problems being the reason for all those goals. If caravajal wasn’t mid real don’t concede those 3 and if walker was out there I think we don’t concede at least two of those goals

Think both teams exploited that obvious weakness for both sides well. Difference being Caravjal playing just not that guy And he’s starting

Liverpool are linked to Bellingham and Tchouameni, United are linked to Frenkie, and were linked to no one despite needing a midfield upgrade the most. We can't go into another season with Xhaka as our starting midfielder
Been linked to Kamara from OM on a free, Milinkovic-Savic, Neves and Kalvin Phillips too. Apparently the Phillips links are legit. Was Tchouameni talk too but I don't think he's looking for anywhere outside of a CL spot.

The Frenkie stuff seems to be getting more steam too, Barca media say ETH's ready to sanction a 80m bid for him.

Last edited:
Man I hate seeing Bellerin go, but unless he wants to be a backup to Tomi (I wouldn't be opposed) then he should take the Betis deal, and hope Arteta doesn't **** up his career like he has so many others in such a short time.

heiitse-cfc.gif

Hope he'll be our long term manager

Good read thread ^

According to The Athletic
All three bid teams are expecting to be informed by Raine Group, the US merchant bank managing the sale of Chelsea, which bid has been chosen on Thursday or Friday.

I’m tryna get this new owner settled before I start looking into new players. Christensen and Rudi missing is my main concerns. T.Silva plays every other game. Sarr needs more game time to stay sharp. If nothing happens expect RLC to play in the back a whole lot more.

We need the super league.
Was about to say :lol:

The hell was the point in fighting that when they were gonna butcher the CL entirely regardless. Gonna be unrecognizable with these changes and that trash *** change to the group stage format

20220427_131748.jpg

Garbage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom