⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
McTominay started in midfield and produced a whopping 20 passes.

But he just “gets the club” and has “DNA”. We’re a flaming heap of trash.
You won't hear him getting hounded off the pitch by fans though or torn into by these British pundits despite being a midfielder that's terrified of possession :lol: >D

His effort is appreciated but it's a big reflection of the clubs current level that he's a legit starter, not nearly good enough to be starting consistently at this level.

It’s ironic jape jape had been on a Ronaldo washed campaign since he left RM, but now Messi has a measly 4 goals in Uber eats while CR continues leading and bagging significant goals for MU
Is Messi’s sudden decline really that surprising? One has an obsessive work ethic and the other has been playing walking simulator on the pitch for much of his career. Now that Messi is no longer producing an absurd output, it’s getting harder to look past his extremely lazy walking.

Is Messi’s sudden decline really that surprising? One has an obsessive work ethic and the other has been playing walking simulator on the pitch for much of his career. Now that Messi is no longer producing an absurd output, it’s getting harder to look past his extremely lazy walking.

For what it’s worth I wouldn’t be surprised if Mbappe leaves that he plays better and rises to the added responsibility. However I also think at that age going into semi-retirement and feeling like you can switch on is a dangerous game if he cares about longevity.

But with that said, this all isn’t surprising. Even when the Ronaldo bad campaign was going on my thoughts were that even though he’s 2 years older, I wouldn’t be surprised if Messi winds up being the washed one sooner due to the contrast in their fitness.

It’s ironic jape jape had been on a Ronaldo washed campaign since he left RM, but now Messi has a measly 4 goals in Uber eats while CR continues leading and bagging significant goals for MU
you're creating your own narrative but ok.

False goat is about to be in the conference league. He does this with every team too. Scores lots of goals but makes them worse. See juve and this united squad is no different. Both teams got worse and he even had the handicapped removed (ole).

but if you wanna keep it 100, it's as simple as Messi is a psg player. *shrugs*. Can't be defending other team's players.
I don't watch messi and I def don't watch Ronnie anymore.

You can talk to me about Barca though

Not a chelsea fan but man i love Reece James. Hope he ends up at Real Madrid

also did we see this yet? I like everything except the crest in the middle. Gonna take some getting used to. But way better then this years kits

FRXDViGXMAEcqxj
Variant PSG kit :lol:

I haven’t even heard him say “Uber Eats” all season…

Dude was calling the French League “Uber Eats” like every chance he could get before a specific somebody started underperforming there….

Mans hella overrated

They extended his contract :smh:

He may be not it good form rn but if it wasn't for him coming through last season, we'd be struggling to get out of the relegation zone or worse. How **** we'd be without his goals that season? :lol: I'm glad he wants to stay despite the club being shambolic.

He’s behind Salah for leader in goals too right? And Ronnie missed a bunch of games because of the late transfer.

This is crazy tho…

He may be not it good form rn but if it wasn't for him coming through last season, we'd be struggling to get out of the relegation zone or worse. How **** we'd be without his goals that season? :lol: I'm glad he wants to stay despite the club being shambolic.
Mans was hiding behind penalties though

Not a chelsea fan but man i love Reece James. Hope he ends up at Real Madrid

also did we see this yet? I like everything except the crest in the middle. Gonna take some getting used to. But way better then this years kits

FRXDViGXMAEcqxj
Oh im with this we finally getting good shirts with Puma. I got a old school city shirt that has the crest in the middle like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom