⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
False goat is about to be in the conference league. He does this with every team too. Scores lots of goals but makes them worse. See juve and this united squad is no different. Both teams got worse and he even had the handicapped removed (ole).

Really? Every team, huh? He made Real Madrid worse when they won Champions League back-to-back-to-back? Could’ve fooled me :lol:.

Jesus Christ I’ve been waiting years for this. Finally a footballer who is decent at ball. :lol:

There are already so many Basketball players who are good at Football. It’s about damn time :lol:
Name one basketball player. Kobe and Luka Juggling doesn't count. That shiii is useless in a game :lol:

Name one basketball player. Kobe and Luka Juggling doesn't count. That shiii is useless in a game :lol:

How you know? We’ve never seen them play in a game.

All the tops guys in the NBA right now played Soccer growing up. It absolutely helped with their footwork when it came to basketball.

Can’t teach footwork later in life. Have to learn that early.

Glarezs Out

FRdJwlyWUAAr6rI

aww ****. there's a bunch of rumblings that our board has made initial contact with Jorge mendes to feel out the possibility of Ronaldo replacing lewa as a short term stop gap. apparently both sides interested and he'd be open to a pay cut to make the move. I'm calling bs for now but there's German and Spanish sources running with the story. considering we aren't willing to spend for any top end guys I can't say I hate the idea...

aww ****. there's a bunch of rumblings that our board has made initial contact with Jorge mendes to feel out the possibility of Ronaldo replacing lewa as a short term stop gap. apparently both sides interested and he'd be open to a pay cut to make the move. I'm calling bs for now but there's German and Spanish sources running with the story. considering we aren't willing to spend for any top end guys I can't say I hate the idea...

That’d be kind of dope honestly.

Ron would be as good a short term Lewa replacement as possible tbh outside of Haaland, without the injury concerns.

Feel confident that he'd bang in at least 30 in the BDL at Bayern. Would be kinda cool to see too going to his 4th major league in Europe and putting up numbers. He'd probably have to take a mean discount given Bayerns wage structure and philosophy but maybe he'd be up for it for a year.

For his own sake, he deserves to be playing CL footy. Bayern or PSG if Mbappé leaves could be interesting options.

The season he's had in the midst of a bad team kinda has me sold on him being able to play anywhere in Europe until he's 40. Feel like he'll end his playing days in America eventually but he's still got at least 3-4 years at a high level in Europe imo. He's got that TB/LBJ kind of work ethic and manic obsession when it comes to maintaining his body in top condition as he ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom