• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Idk man I seen some people throw cups full of beer $12 down the drain :x

Mexicans love their beer too..no dams given :smh:

Last edited:
With the supposed 100m bid for Muller that was reported being denied by both sides,some people are speculating that it was Bayern who leaked the story just to publicly reject it and show that they're still in control 
laugh.gif
. Honestly,who would have EVER though that Ed goddamn Woodward would've been able upset the political hierarchy at 2 of the most successful clubs in the world in 
Real and Bayern? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. We might not get all our targets this summer but the fact we're trying hard is great. Also,the fact that these big clubs are actually worried is amazing and Woody has showed that if he wants something,he'll go after it hard. Something the fans have been asking for years 
smokin.gif

*Oh and I just saw Wenger's comments questioning our transfer policy saying it shows no patience and talking about how we're moving away from youth development...
roll.gif
. Load of BS,there's been a youth graduate on every matchday squad since 1937 and that's gonna continue...how's Arsenal's youth development? 

No patience? Some clubs aren't satisfied with not winning consistently. Dude is just mad he can't keep up in the market as well,as if he doesn't buy a lot as well 
laugh.gif
. Coming from the guy who assembled the first fully non English starting XI in the BPL. 

Last edited:
- Real Madrid have opted not to sell defender Sergio Ramos to Manchester United owing to worries over Raphael Varane's injury problems, claim El Confidencial. The France international has issues with his knees, forcing the centre back to miss a number of training sessions last season, meaning Ramos will now remain at the Santiago Bernabeu this summer.

- Liverpool have re-joined the race for in-demand Barcelona forward Pedro, according to reports in Mundo Deportivo. The Reds have previously been linked with the Spain international, who is also understood to be interesting rivals Manchester United.

- Arsenal and Spurs are in discussions to sign Borussia Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, says France Football. The Gabon international, 26, is contracted to the Bundesliga club until the summer of 2018.

- Florentin Pogba has signed a two-year contract extension that will keep him at St Etienne until 2018. The 24-year-old defender, elder brother of Juventus midfielder Paul, enjoyed a breakout season at the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard last term, making 16 Ligue 1 appearances.

- Discussions are continuing between PSG and Manchester United for forward Angel Di Maria, claim RMC. The Ligue 1 champions are understood to currently be awaiting a reply from the Red Devils following their €65m bid for the player. And while no agreement has been reached so far, a deal is now thought to be close, claim the French radio station.

- Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has hinted that there may not be any more transfer activity at the club this summer. The Catalans have already signed Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal and have been linked with a move for Paul Pogba. However, Bartomeu is quoted as saying by the Barca website: "The team is ready. We have a complete and balanced squad and (head coach) Luis Enrique is happy with the players he has. "We need all of the players because we are aiming to win every title this season. They’re going to be required.”

- Liverpool's former director of football Damien Comolli claims the club are risking a second successive season of disappointment with their summer transfer policy. "Without talking about individual players, it is always a big risk to make so many changes during one transfer window," the Frenchman told talkSPORT. "I thought it was a huge risk last year after selling Suarez and bringing in, I think, nine. Now they have decided to change a lot again and totally rebuild. That is always a massive, massive risk. "They have bought in players who have got talent, but they are going to compete against some very settled teams."

- Atletico Madrid have completed the signing of Ghana midfielder Bernard Mensah on a six-year deal. The 20-year-old joins from Portuguese side Vitoria Guimaraes, where he made his first-team breakthrough last term and will spend next season on loan at Getafe.

- PSG boss Laurent Blanc has revealed reported Liverpool target Lucas Digne has asked to leave the club. Digne has been linked with the Reds, Atletico Madrid and Roma this summer - and Blanc has confirmed the 22-year-old left back wants to leave Parc des Princes. "First, it is he who very clearly asked to leave", Blanc told L'Equipe. "For now, he is with us, he is very professional, he trains very well and has prepared excellently. He has shown the results in friendlies. "This is firstly a very good thing for him and possibly for us, should he stay with us this season."

- Wolfsburg say they have not received an approach for Kevin De Bruyne, despite strong reports linking the former Chelsea midfielder with Manchester City. It has been claimed City have opened talks over a deal for the 24-year-old, with suggestions the club could be prepared to pay a British record £60m. But the Bundesliga club, who have previously insisted the player is not for sale, claim there has not been contact. "Nothing has arrived here. And neither Kevin nor his agent have told me they want to leave," sporting director Klaus Allofs told the German media.

- Chelsea have given defender Tomas Kalas a new three-year contract. Kalas will spend this season on loan at Middlesbrough having spent three months there in the spring, but he returns to Teesside with his long-term future secure.

- Manuel Pellegrini admits he is unsure whether Edin Dzeko will remain at Manchester City beyond the end of the summer. The 29-year-old forward, who has been linked with a move to Roma, was an unused substitute in City’s pre-season victory over the Serie A club in the International Champions Cup on Tuesday. “Edin didn’t play the last game as it’s not clear if he will continue here but he is still working here with the whole squad,” Pellegrini said.

- Roberto Firmino could either match the achievements of Luis Suarez at Liverpool or become another Alberto Aquilani, according to Jamie Carragher. Firmino was signed for an initial £21m from Bundesliga club Hoffenheim this summer, with the fee potentially rising to £29m through clauses. "He comes from Brazil, his style is similar to Luis Suarez's and his form for Hoffenheim was brilliant, leaving fans saying: 'Imagine what he'll be like for us!' "That is the mystique of buying players from abroad. Firmino could well be another Suarez; he could also be another Alberto Aquilani," he wrote in his Daily Mail column.

- Manchester City are preparing to play Real Madrid tomorrow in the International Champions Cup at the MCG. And speaking at a news conference, midfielder Yaya Toure has dismissed speculation that he's set to leave the club for Inter Milan.

- Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has insisted Thomas Muller is not for sale. "There are some players who just don't have any price tag," said Rumenigge responding to a report in German newspaper Bild that Manchester United have tabled a £70.5m bid for the World Cup winner. "We would be out of our minds to sell Muller."

- New Liverpool signing Christian Benteke said a chat with manager Brendan Rodgers convinced him to join the club. The Belgian striker completed his £32.5m transfer from Aston Villa on Wednesday after completing his medical. And the 24-year-old told Liverpool TV that Rodgers was key in the move, with the manager convincing Benteke that he was making the right decision in moving to Anfield.

- Andrea Pirlo decided to quit Juventus before the Serie A champions could push him out. The 36-year-old midfielder won four Italian titles in his four years in Turin, but opted to leave the Bianconeri and join fledgling MLS franchise New York City FC this summer. "The idea of no longer being guaranteed that protagonist's role really weighed upon me," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport. "Maybe I would have stopped feeling as comfortable within myself. "So I preferred to make this choice for myself rather than leave it for others to send me away."

- Steve McClaren says Newcastle have transfer targets not yet revealed by the media. Newcastle have signed Georginio Wijnaldum and Alexsander Mitrovic so far this summer, with Anderlecht defender Chancel Mbemba expected to complete a £7.5m move to St James' Park before the weekend. "We're forever working," he told the Newcastle Chronicle. "People are mentioning this and that. Believe you me, we have a lot of names that people have not got hold of yet. "We have been close with them."

- Our colleagues at Sky Italia are reporting that a deal is “very close” to take the Manchester City forward Stevan Jovetic to Inter Milan. They’re saying that initially it will be a loan deal, but the Serie A club will have the option to buy the player at the end of the season. We’re unclear at the moment whether this would be a one or two-year loan deal. The Montenegro international has scored eight goals in 28 league games across two seasons at the Etihad.

- Manchester United have lodged a €25m bid for Lazio's defensive midfielder Lucas Biglia, reports Corriere dello Sport. The Argentina international, 29, is contracted to the Serie A club until the summer of 2018.

- Barcelona B midfielder Sergi Samper wants to leave the Nou Camp on loan, according to reports in Mundo Deportivo. And if the La Liga and European champions do not allow the youngster to quit the club, then he could join a side that meets the €12m buyout clause in his Barca contract, with Arsenal having been linked with Samper.

- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has admitted the thought of retirement makes him panic. The 65-year-old says he is more committed to the job than ever ahead of his 20th year in charge of the Gunners. "Retirement? Yes, it crosses my mind sometimes but for no longer than five seconds because I panic a little bit," said Wenger.

- According to Sky sources, Chancel Mbemba is due on Tyneside for his Newcastle medical in the next 24 hours. We understand a fee of around £8m has been agreed with Anderlecht for the DR Congo international defender, who is on the verge of becoming Steve McClaren's third signing.

- Radamel Falcao has joined up with his new Chelsea team-mates. The Colombian flew into Newark Airport in New York, with the striker joining on a season-long loan from Monaco after Manchester United turned down the chance to sign him on a permanent deal.

Ha, I can't take all credits. I just copied transfer rumors from Sky Sports. Figured some of you want to know what's going on with football world. I have nothing to do at work right now. I usually get heavy paperwork on early weekly day. :lol:

Ha, I can't take all credits. I just copied transfer rumors from Sky Sports. Figured some of you want to know what's going on with football world. I have nothing to do at work right now. I usually get heavy paperwork on early weekly day. :lol:

[thread="602054"]I think Brendan Rodgers just found his thread starter replacement for Coupe.  :lol: [/thread]
[thread="602054"] [/thread]
  If you can copy and paste, you can manage a thread. 

Yes and no.

You need to know what to look for. We've come a long way in this thread. I remember I thought I was doing it posting up transfers but my sources were the likes of Agent51 and Indykalia smh

But now I know who and what to post, so my significantly few posts have more substance.

There's a little bit more to it than C&P'ing The Mirror's transfers from other papers section.

True,we'd have had a chance at the treble if the Mirror was right about transfers :lol:

Last edited:
Yes and no.

You need to know what to look for. We've come a long way in this thread. I remember I thought I was doing it posting up transfers but my sources were the likes of Agent51 and Indykalia smh

But now I know who and what to post, so my significantly few posts have more substance.

There's a little bit more to it than C&P'ing The Mirror's transfers from other papers section.

Nah I was just saying we replacing the world class coupe with Brendan Rodgers like buy. hes got potential

Eiddy, so that means you taking it? Or is it a process

Yes and no.

Nah I was just saying we replacing the world class coupe with Brendan Rodgers like buy. hes got potential

Eiddy, so that means you taking it? Or is it a process

I don't know what's happening. It doesn't bother me who runs it, as long as we got the same people in here contributing.

Pedro would be a good pickup for Liverpool. We've been linked with him and Sanchez since last year when we were doing the Suarez sale. We wanted either or plus cash, however Alexis wanted to go to Arsenal and Pedro wanted to stay at Camp Nou and fight for a place in the starting lineup.

I'm never coming back if Coupes not running it.
Bye.

Last edited:
Juan Cuadrado ‏@Cuadrado · 2h2 hours ago
With my mate @willianborges88 welcome @FALCAO and blessings on this new adventure! @ChelseaFC
CKmzKN6W8AA7u7s.jpg

Cuadrado and Falcao are going to flourish this season. If it happens, then I am going to cop these kits.

Yes and no.

Very Well Said.

That's why you should run the thread next year.

#EIDDY2016

Back
Top Bottom