⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm 28, I've seen Zidane, Baggio, Ronaldo play, in their primes. The others you named, I've seen video footage here and there. I stand by my statement, Ronaldihno is a better than all of them.

I would back myself up with youtube videos, but I'm on my phone.

Last edited:
Speaking of Zidane,he's probably by far the most technically proficient player I've ever seen. His motion with the ball was so fluid and his first touch was second to none 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If you put a gun to my head to name the best dribbler, it would proly be Maradona...

Not sure if I'd consider him an all tiem great but I always enjoyed el Burito aka Ariel Ortega, the lil donkey... Growing up with some Argentine families made me appreciate him...

No need for youtubes... If you know them, you know them...

Last edited:
Yeah its tough really to say best dribbler. I can't speak to the old heads. I am sure Johan Cruyff was amazing given that he has an actual soccer move named after him, but never got to see him play. But Iniesta in his prime was one of my favorite players to watch just for how well he keeps the ball and drives the action by himself. So rarely turned the ball over. My family was Italian so growing Baggio was always my favorite player so he is on my list

Other that weren't mentioned that i loved.

Prime Michael Owen. One of the best top speed controls ive seen.

You gotta love Mou man, this dude is just the best. Even if you hate him, deep down you have some awkward love for the dude. Lol

Video of Mou going at Jamie Carragher & journalists and I'm pretty sure he's subliminally going after the anti-gluten community :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah ribery aka Frankenstien & benz I can't get with... Total dirtbags of the highest order... Plus ribery is the Tyrone Hill of football...

Lmao @ DdG's girl saying Manchester is uglier than the back of a fridge... He going going back back to Espana...

^ yeah haha just noticed that too.

whats the context of that mourinho interview? in the beginning i thought that mou was a witty and quite an intelligent speaker, but he just became annoying all of a sudden to me.

he's like that person whos sarcastic and then it wears on you and you just want that person to stop being negative all that time.. cant explain it

anyway, for anyone who would care to answer, chelsea's counterattacking tactic, would it have worked against barca or real or bayern?

those teams have too much creativity in attack, and their defenders much better than other teams as well. how would it have worked or would it work at all?

im not a learned individual in football tactics :\

Heads up footy fans. If you liked NBC's Premier League Download show (on the United/Liverpool rivalry & Southampton & it's academy), check out the new episode which goes behind the scenes with Roberto Martinez to see what its like being a Prem manager day to day. It airs tomorrow on NBCSN at 4:30PM ET.

Man I wish Lukaku was more consistent. The way he took on 3 defenders & set up that assist for Everton's first goal vs D Kiev was hard as ****.

Man I wish Lukaku was more consistent. The way he took on 3 defenders & set up that assist for Everton's first goal vs D Kiev was hard as ****.
I feel like he doesn't let the game naturally come to him. After he assists in a big win whether it be via scoring or setting someone up.He puts on pressure and does too much in other games. Then there are times it looks like he fades out of the match.

Yeah, that CL game and most likely Costa's antics, pushed Chelsea over the edge in the poll 
laugh.gif

'Arry 
smokin.gif
 ...although I think the game tomorrow is probably the tightest one to call in years, could go either way. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom