⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He should've signed a new contract with a higher buyout clause. RM is the absolute last club that should trip about spending big
DDG refused to sign a contract earlier in the year cause the release clause was set too high

That's probably the most Real will offer knowing that he hasn't signed the new bumper deal the club offered that would've raised his buyout clause. Bow they can grow out any price and the team's gonna be forced to take it so that they at least get something back in return.

DDG's put us in an unenviable position :smh:

That's probably the most Real will offer knowing that he hasn't signed the new bumper deal the club offered that would've raised his buyout clause. Bow they can grow out any price and the team's gonna be forced to take it so that they at least get something back in return.

DDG's put us in an unenviable position :smh:
I blame United for this. They should've settled his contract awhile ago or should have started looking for a replacement just in case he bolts.

A reason why I feel like this wasn't done before was that no one expected him to be good enough for Real to come calling so fast 
laugh.gif
. He had a solid season during the Moyes campaign but no one really had him ranked anywhere near where he is now so most of last summer was spent bringing in new players and getting rid of some castaways. I don't think LVG expected DDG to stay in stellar form for almost the entirety of the season so he did sign Valdes in January as a possible replacement but he never saw much action as a result of DDG's form. By the time the team was ready to make a concerted effort to keep him near the end of the campaign,it was already to late,Real was in too deep at that point and were not going to be denied the new La Roja no.1 
mean.gif
. Although DDG was offered a massive raise to spend at last 1 more season at OT,it doesn't seem like he'll sign it. Apparently, he's already said his goodbyes to his teammates and the club staff 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
- Real Madrid will not make moves for Raheem Sterling or Sergio Aguero this summer, according to Sky Sports' Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.

- Christian Benteke has admitted to Sky Sports News HQ that his future at Aston Villa is unclear after his agent revealed the striker wants a move to a Champions League club.

- Celtic have signed defender Dedryck Boyata from Manchester City on a four-year contract.

- Lionel Messi is “an extra-terrestrial who plays with us humans”, claims Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon. Buffon will come face-to-face with Messi when Juventus take on Barcelona in the Champions League final on Saturday night in Berlin. And the World Cup winning goalkeeper Buffon is hoping that the Argentine will crash to earth in Berlin. “So we hope that on June 6 he returns to earth and becomes a human too,” added Buffon.

I honestly don't think Barca will roll over Juve like a lot of people think... Gigi & the defense in front of him have been playing really well in the CL. I also think Hannibal will show his *** Saturday... :smh:

Now I just need Lloris to go to Levy and force a transfer away since he keeps repeating how much he wants to play in the CL next season 
laugh.gif

Hope Evra and chielini push his buttons for the red

1-0

Game winning goal by Pogba, pirlo assist, buffon clean sheet

:pimp:

Pirlo rides off into the sunset

Pogba signs to RM

Last edited:
So beautiful. That's why I love football. Gotta thank to my dad for forcing me to watch football games with him when I was a little boy. I always played American football, baseball, basketball and NYC handball.

Know any good videos where I can improve my dribbling skills?

Hope Evra and chielini push his buttons for the red

1-0

Game winning goal by Pogba, pirlo assist, buffon clean sheet

pimp.gif

Pirlo rides off into the sunset

Pogba signs to RM
Gigi finally getting his CL winners medal as well 
pimp.gif

I have the worse gut feeling that Barca's gonna run through them though 
ohwell.gif

Gonna be catching the final in Little Italy with some Italian peeps 
laugh.gif

So Ro, the Italians you're watching with... What teams they follow?

One of the players on our team has grand parents that I adore. The husband is from Rome (huuuge Roma supporter for decades) & his wife is from Argentina (San Lorenzo supporter). Both are huge footy fans & I fortunate to watch some WC games with them last summer.

There was so much food, beer, wine, & deserts... I loved watching games with them. I was :lol: whenever either of them fussed at the TV...

One of my close friends is the biggest Juve fan I know so I already know it's gonna be a whole lot of fun watching with him 
laugh.gif
. Watching with a big group but the other Italians are mostly a mix of Juve and Inter fans with the single Milan fan 
roll.gif

There's a few Barca fans in the group though,just hoping for their safety in the event they beat Juve since they'll be mostly surrounded by angry Italians 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Can't wait for Saturday 
pimp.gif

BLATTER RESIGNED :smokin they must have told him we found proof of you taking the $$ finally and offered him the choice to resign or get his business put out there and he chose the former? just an idea

John Oliver appeals to Fifa's sponsors to get rid of Sepp,2 days later he steps down...coincidence? 
nerd.gif

not srs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom