⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi

Don't think anyone is saying La Masia's days of putting class out there is over. They get too many top youngsters from around the world for that to happen.

Just saying, it's really likely there won't be another squad like the one with puyol-pique-busquets-xavi-iniesta-messi-and you can even include Pedro and Fabregas again for a long time, maybe ever

I think fans should tone down their expectations a tiny bit and not expect a new prospect to solidify a career in Barca every season or 2.

Last edited:
Just saying, it's really likely there won't be another squad like the one with puyol-pique-busquets-xavi-iniesta-messi-and you can even include Pedro and Fabregas again for a long time, maybe ever.

I agree with that... Just Messi alone is a once in a life time player but then add Xaiv, Iniesta, & Puyol.?!?!

I'm not one of those stans that think every LM grad is a diamond but I think the direction of the academy & Barca B has been rudderless since Pep (then Enrique) left.

I do have hope for Lee Seung Woo, Ayoub Abou, & Carles Alena. With the exception of Woo, whose barred from playing with the youth teams due to the FIFA violation, Abou & Alena made the jump from Cadet A level to Juvenil & played very well.

Edit - I think Ayoub Abou might be going on loan to Porto.

Last edited:
Been a while since I've posted here..

Apparently Spurs have signed a deal with the NFL which will include sharing our new stadium? This will be huge for us if true.

COYS

Ronaldo really enjoys his time in America. Can't wait til he comes to LAFC.

mxqB9wD.jpg

IMO Tottenham were just scooping up players just cause. Every single player that was first linked to Liverpool, we've been beaten out by tottenham somehow. Alderweireld being one of them. We were suppose to get him and Eriksen in packaged deal. SMH! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom