❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't e surprised if Arsenal managed to drop out of the top 4. This might actually be the best thing for Arsenal fans. You might finally get a new manager

With the kind of money that Wenger makes them, I can't see him going anywhere.

Just watched Wenger's post match comments...said he believes Cech will be out for the North London Derby...that's a massive blow. The scenes that would happen if Spurs win.

When they asked him about still winning matches to finish the league on top, he said basically said they just want to focus on winning the next game then just walked out of the interview with a "thank you".

Just watched Wenger's post match comments...said he believes Cech will be out for the North London Derby...that's a massive blow. The scenes that would happen if Spurs win.

When they asked him about still winning matches to finish the league on top, he said basically said they just want to focus on winning the next game then just walked out of the interview with a "thank you".
To me it looks like he knows the writing is finally on the wall. No top 4 he can no longer brag about his dominance for the 4th place cup.

wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal managed to drop out of the top 4. This might actually be the best thing for Arsenal fans. You might finally get a new manager
This is what I'm hoping for big dog. Now I'm NOT hoping for it, but if Tottenham wins the league, then it would definitely spur (pun intended) change need within the club. Fans would literally lose their ****.

EPL table makes no sense right now 
laugh.gif

The inconsistent play of the "top" sides makes for more competitiveness. Even i'm hooked on how exciting and unpredictable things are week in and week out. But as much as people say this is the strongest the EPL has been, the argument can just as easily be made the other way around.

EPL table makes no sense right now :lol:

The inconsistent play of the "top" sides makes for more competitiveness. Even i'm hooked on how exciting and unpredictable things are week in and week out. But as much as people say this is the strongest the EPL has been, the argument can just as easily be made the other way around.

What? Who's said this? I've heard the opposite most of the time :lol:

Last edited:
man if we dont win today bruh
eyes.gif

the players acknowledged all the roasting they got over the weekend so i got faith they'll respond today. Gonna guess 3-1 to the arsenal, alexis opening up the scoring
I think you gotta stop with these for a bit.

Especially after predicting Arsenal would beat Barca 
laugh.gif

To me it looks like he knows the writing is finally on the wall. No top 4 he can no longer brag about his dominance for the 4th place cup.

Feel like the the board doesn't give a damn about what the fans say. They got outrageously high ticket prices, and I would say over the past 2-3 TW's they just haven't strengthened enough. The years before I understand with the stadium story, but the past 2-3 windows? Yet still charging crazy ticket prices.

I think the board is just going to be happy with that profitability.

Feel like the the board doesn't give a damn about what the fans say. They got outrageously high ticket prices, and I would say over the past 2-3 TW's they just haven't strengthened enough. The years before I understand with the stadium story, but the past 2-3 windows? Yet still charging crazy ticket prices.

Sounds familiar...

There aren't any "top" clubs in the EPL, that's the problem. Every team is just so damn Basicc :lol:.

This Spurs vs Arsenal game Saturday, could it be the biggest North Londin showdown of all time? I can't remember a bigger one in my lifetime.

Last edited:

EPL table makes no sense right now 
laugh.gif

What? Who's said this? I've heard the opposite
laugh.gif
3 months ago everyone was just saying its more a case of the other teams catching up, rather than the top sides all falling off.

Lack of CL will hurt the profits, I think it will hurt enough to get him canned

EPL table makes no sense right now :lol:

What? Who's said this? I've heard the opposite :lol:

3 months ago everyone was just saying its more a case of the other teams catching up, rather than the top sides all falling off.

They all looked better back then but the level of quality in those top sides was always lacking in comparison to the real strong teams across Europe. Imo,it's is a mixture of all those top squads having some next level inconsistency on top of all the new money that was brought in that helped some of the mid to lower table clubs strengthen and really allow them to compete on the same level on the pitch.

Last edited:

They can always sign an official noodle partnership :lol:

They can always sign an official noodle partnership :lol:

Or bottle manufacturers :lol:

Once the fans don't attend the games, they have no other choice but to listen. Honestly if we lose Saturday, fans need to seriously start boycotting games. Enough is enough.

There aren't any "top" clubs in the EPL, that's the problem. Every team is just so damn Basicc
laugh.gif

This Spurs vs Arsenal game Saturday, could it be the biggest North Londin showdown of all time? I can't remember a bigger one in my lifetime.
It's weird, as much as the quality of football from the top has dropped, it's great TV.

It's like a soap opera for men 
laugh.gif

There aren't any "top" clubs in the EPL, that's the problem. Every team is just so damn Basicc :lol: .

It's weird, as much as the quality of football from the top has dropped, it's great TV.

It's like a soap opera for men :lol:  

View media item 1917332

That's exactly what it is :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm over it, b.

Everyone's gotta go. Nacho, Hector, Ferg, Cech the only ones that can stay.

Carry Wenger out on a stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom