❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm over it, b.

Everyone's gotta go. Nacho, Hector, Ferg, Cech the only ones that can stay.

Carry Wenger out on a stick
Hector had a TERRIBLE game today. He has to get better at crossing, there was at least six times he was left wide open on the flank and couldn't put a cross on target. Joel was the best player on the pitch today and it wasn't even close. I have no idea why you'd take him off instead of Alexis.

There aren't any "top" clubs in the EPL, that's the problem. Every team is just so damn Basicc :lol: .

This Spurs vs Arsenal game Saturday, could it be the biggest North Londin showdown of all time? I can't remember a bigger one in my lifetime.

It's weird, as much as the quality of football from the top has dropped, it's great TV.

It's like a soap opera for men :lol:  

And that's exactly what the FA loves and craves. They're always trying to sell the 'drama' of the league.

The promotional stories leading up to games next season will literally be on telenovela steez...

BREAKING: Adam Johnson GUILTY on count one of sexual activity with a child.

"Adam Johnson facing up to 10 year in prison - with a starting point of five years - judge says"

Judge Rose tells Adam Johnson he is being granted bail to "say goodbye to your daughter" before he received substantial prison sentence.

Last edited:
I'm over it, b.

Everyone's gotta go
. Nacho, Hector, Ferg, Cech the only ones that can stay.

Ozil,Alexis,World class,Theo,Ramsey too?

I was rage posting when I typed that. Of course Ozil has to stay in the squad.

World class can come off the bench. But them other cats can eat dirt.

Ramsey, Theo, Alexis... All trashing it up. If Alexis would find some form and start scoring goals, things could turn around for us.

Theo and Ramsey have been trash though. As well as the big ******* German.

I didn't know Hector had a bad game today though. Unfortunately I couldn't call out of work on behalf of my imaginary sons doctors appointment :lol:

This team is falling harder than a sack of bricks.

Mesut is going to end up going to Bayern.. :smh:

It's weird, as much as the quality of football from the top has dropped, it's great TV.

It's like a soap opera for men :lol:  

Agree 100%, the widespread basic-ness of the EPL is making it must watch television :lol:, The gift and the curse. I haven't watched this much EPL since the United Ronnie days. I'm glued, they got my attention. I'm into deep.

I'm actually going to wake up and watch Spurs vs Arsenal. That's big time.

Arsenal got me ready to commit that

Where's Jada been?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Gunners are the Dallas Mavericks of football, minus the super involved owner.

Matter fact, Arsenal is the Altanta Hawks of football

Last edited:

mavs just won a title a few years ago. maybe the clippers works better?

There you go. Just like the damn clippers.

All that talent, on paper are supposed to be great, share a city with a more successful team, fragile as fk, and has a coach who hasn't gotten the job done in years

We need change.

We need big change

Last edited:

All that talent, on paper are supposed to be great, share a city with a more successful team, fragile as fk, and has a coach who hasn't gotten the job done in years

at least you guys don't have chuck the condor as a mascot :lol:

Wash your face.
With your tears from the Capital One Cup loss? Sit down B. Don't tell me you're backing up those disgraceful pieces of human beings. If City fans were trashing on Sturridge, Coutinho or Firmino I wouldn't want anything to do with them. I couldn't imagine all the trash you would be spewing if we lost the Cup to y'all.

Last edited:

at least you guys don't have chuck the condor as a mascot :lol:

Hell, at this point I'd put him up front.

We need change.

We need big change

*more successful as of late, but I get what you're saying.

This really could be Wenger last year. Maybe signing 0 outfield player in the summer wasn't the smartest idea Arsene.

I'm over it, b.

Everyone's gotta go
. Nacho, Hector, Ferg, Cech the only ones that can stay.

Ozil,Alexis,World class,Theo,Ramsey too?

I was rage posting when I typed that. Of course Ozil has to stay in the squad.

World class can come off the bench. But them other cats can eat dirt.

Ramsey, Theo, Alexis... All trashing it up. If Alexis would find some form and start scoring goals, things could turn around for us.

Theo and Ramsey have been trash though. As well as the big ******* German.

I didn't know Hector had a bad game today though. Unfortunately I couldn't call out of work on behalf of my imaginary sons doctors appointment :lol:

This team is falling harder than a sack of bricks.

Mesut is going to end up going to Bayern.. :smh:

Our mid is so bad. Ramsey is always forward, Coquelin is no playmaker at all. Theo's touch is the equivalent to Helen Keller's sight. Dude can't even dribble the ball.
Alexis needs to get the **** out of this rut. If I remember correctly this happened to him a few times at Barca. Giroud hasn't scored in 10 games, I guess that makes it 11 now.
Gabriel didn't seem as shook today but our defense is still weak.
I'm so tired of Wenger man, I can't defend him anymore. The lack of spending is ******* ridicolus, how do you only buy a GK during the summer.
Gotta clear out the squad this summer: Arteta, Flamini, Debuchy, Theo, Rosicky, etc

Last edited:
I know it's random and old news, but Real really ****** up the window after winning La Decima. Instead of trying to build on the squad, they made commercial/financial decisions. Di Maria and Alonso both brought elements that have badly been missed since their departure. Part of making their business plan of signing Galacticos sustainable though has been to buy young sub-superstar players that you can get a few years of service and kit sales out of, and then sell for an eventual profit. But they really should have built on their core for another run, and not completely changed it. The players they brought in to replace them (Kroos and James) play completely different styles from their predecessors, and changed the fabric of the midfield completely. It was a mistake to not try maximizing another year of prime Ronnie's talents, and to invest too much into the future while he was peaking.

They went from the most devastating and feared counter-attacking side, to a team with no real identity since then.

Last edited:
With your tears from the Capital One Cup loss? Sit down B. Don't tell me you're backing up those disgraceful pieces of human beings. If City fans were trashing on Sturridge, Coutinho or Firmino I wouldn't want anything to do with them. I couldn't imagine all the trash you would be spewing if we lost the Cup to y'all.
I wasn't defending anything. All I did was quote you and tell you to wash your face. Please go ahead and celebrate after struggling and barely beating an injury filled Liverpool squad. Get out of your feels and better luck next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom