❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turf :x New turf, too. So its still hard plastic.

Higuain doing Higuain things :smh:

Last edited:
I'm so glad MLS is back 
nthat.gif

Go into it open minded and just study the game as it goes. Promise it'll be a fun time (even if its for LA :x )

:lol: :lol:

Side note
I kept up with and bet on psv almost every game last season but when they sold wijnaldum and depay, they kind of had a slow start before adjusting so I didn't really check up on them that much until recently. I just looked at their record and they haven't lost a league game since September and are currently on a 10 game win streak :pimp:

Some recent bets I did. Not smart at all but it's buying money :lol:. I only do it when it's "guaranteed" and I put a little on the draw just in case
I blurred out my account info and stuff
View media item 1941181View media item 1941185 I actually lost some on ufc last night which is weird..Usually I win mma and lose it on soccer :lol:

Last edited:
Only saw the 1st half. I thought Valencia might hold on a bit and end the game in a draw, if not at a 2-1 loss. How was the 2nd half?
same if not answer when atleti did go up. They held up pretty well to begin with in the 2nd, they continued getting their counter attacking chances in, gomes stuck out to me, but atleti just suddenly turned it up with carrasco coming in, the link up play with griezmann just broke them down quickly in the box, once the ferreira goal went in, valencia werent good enough in the midfield, they got pressed brilliantly and lost the ball too often. It was a fun second half, they were both going at it

Fwiw I had SAP on for a few minutes and turned it back off so I can have the espanol announcers [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom