❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
James to United for 70 million then 1 year later he'll be sold for 50 million because he'll be depressed about the weather :lol:

So better question is whose going to buy James from United in two years? :lol:

And of course Harry Kane is the new white hope, that's not even a question, that's reality. :lol:

Last edited:
Kroos leaving RM this summer?

Aubameyang to come in since Benz is always hurt? Benz is better than him isn't he?

What's with Nike and these ugly half collars? They did the same **** with San Lorenzo's kits and it kept me from copping.

What's with Nike and these ugly half collars? They did the same **** with San Lorenzo's kits and it kept me from copping.

Collars = extra weight and irritation

:lol:

According to Nike, that is why they dropped them last year. I hate them also. I have the last version of the French away jersey and the minus collar is weird.

:lol:

According to Nike, that is why they dropped them last year. I hate them also. I have the last version of the French away jersey and the minus collar is weird.

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard :lol:

Damn shame cause the French Brazil kits with the collars are some of the best kits they've ever made

laugh.gif

That's one of the dumbest things I've heard
laugh.gif

Damn shame cause the French Brazil kits with the collars are some of the best kits they've ever made
I tried looking at the news releases and they just mentioned the "streamlined modern v-neck collar" design.  I can't remember where I read that... but it was the first thing I noticed last year when they released the jerseys.... I hate the new collars on the nike shirts.  

The whole "extra weight and irritation" justification is beyond stupid if true when these dudes are professional footballers :lol:. It's probably just for cost cutting reasons :lol:. I've hated on Adidas kits in the past but it looks like they're starting to gain a leg up on Nike design wise,next years kits are looking nice imo

Last edited:
No offense taken. You and Coupe are the only two people who can say something about Liverpool without seeing the hands :lol:

Run me my fade [emoji]128064[/emoji]

If the Gunners don't make any moves to build a successful club this summer, they might as well sell Ozil to PSG and I'll live content with their mediocrity in England.

It's really a waste of some of these guys' talent. This isn't an ISO based sport or baseball. You have to build a team if you want to win. You can't just have a few pieces and hope they carry you.

I really want to know what's the next excuse they can come up with after being silent this coming summer window.

Too much talent to bring in and build on top of already to let it all be wasted.

Wenger will prob just sign some random midfielder and call it a day. We'll go through the season with the lack of a quality striker and a shaky defense, business as usual.

I wanna get an Ozil nameset but I'm scared he's going to leave soon.

I don't see him or Alexis leaving this summer. Now if next season turned out to be a bust....I think they would seriously look elsewhere

@BBCBreaking
Footballer Adam Johnson sentenced to six years for grooming and sexual activity with a girl aged 15  

Damn, first Phife Dawg & now Cruyff...

I remember traveling in Europe for periods in the late 80s & early 90s working for my uncle as his assistant & really the only thing to watch at the time was football which is how I came to discover FC Barcelona thru Cruyff's Barca Dream Team featuring the likes of Pep Guardiola, José Mari Bakero, Txiki Begiristain, Ion Andoni Goikoetxea, Ronald Koeman, Michael Laudrup, Romario, Gheorghe Hagi, & Hristo Stoichkov.

My distinct image of Cruyff was patrolling the technical area in his trench coat looking like Frank Deckard in Blade Runner shouting instructions to his bull dog Pep . I will forever be grateful to Cruyff for helping me to discover such a beautil game & club.

RIP...

View media item 1964302View media item 1964301

They stripped him of his England caps as well :wow:

Absolutely gutted to hear about Johan Cruyffs passing :frown: true great of our game.

Wow that was some aggressive cancer man :x :x :x.

Even though he dominated before my time,I'm aware of the great things he acxomplished in the Netherlands and at Barca. RIP to one of the GOAT's :frown:.

Last edited:
I hope the god awful media here in the UK don't let a scumbag like Johnsons sentence dominate the news as opposed to remembering Johan Cruyff.

**** cancer man. ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom