❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't put it past VDB to choose him over DDG this summer...you know how he is with his favorites :lol: :smh:

Yea, I wouldn't be surprised either. It's ridiculous.

It's very similair to the Rooney and England situation, same way Spain have the relationship with Iker. Makes me want to puke.

Last edited:
Word,they might've made it out of the group if DDG was in net in Brazil :lol:.

To be fair though, England hasn't exactly been stocked with no.9 talent up until just recently :lol:. Before HurriKane and Vardy broke through, Sturridge and Welbeck were the usual other options there.

Molto Bene Azzuri!!

That's how you get Spain.

Edit - Spain equalizer, that was quick. Buffon's error.

Chile v Argentina 
nerd.gif

I don't like to bring up religion and politics because I can be an arrogant agnostic Son of a B....

But one of my favorite Johan Cruyff (the genius) quotes...

"In Spain all 22 players make the sign of the cross before a game, if it worked, every game would be a tie"

:lol:

Long-Live Johan, he always kept it super real off and on the pitch. His life will always be celebrated.

:lol: only reason why I never pray for sporting events I watch or played in is because of that mindset.

:lol: only reason why I never pray for sporting events I watch or played in is because of that mindset.
This. However, I'm confident God is teaching me a lesson or building me up for something. Catching L's in too many aspects of my life right now. Especially in sports. Liverpool dropping crucial points, and the bulls keep taking Ls. I don't know whats going on. :smh: Give thanks regardless. :lol:

Last edited:
David Beckham, investors acquire private land for MLS stadium in Miami

MIAMI -- David Beckham and his investors say they've purchased the private land needed for a soccer stadium in Miami.

Miami Beckham United announced in a news release Thursday the purchase of six acres in the city's Overtown neighborhood, just a block from the Miami River. The deal comes after more than two years of failed attempts to bring a Major League Soccer franchise to three other sites.

The next step for Beckham and his partners is to buy another three-acre parcel from Miami-Dade County and secure zoning changes from the city of Miami. Details of the deal weren't disclosed. The projected has previously been projected to cost more than $200 million.

Sites considered in the past were at PortMiami, downtown near the AmericanAirlines Arena and near Marlins Park in Little Havana.

Dawg, it feels like Beckham and his crew has been trying to find land for a stadium forevevvverrrrr

Will Rick Ross or DWade become investors? Lol

They could sign Ronaldihno

Have Khaled do player intros

Pitbull do halftime show

Scott Storch play the organ

Wing stop concession stands

Last edited:
Pitbull and Flo Rida, hell throw Iggy Azalea in there too

collab for the resident halftime entertainment

it would be FLAMES 
nthat.gif

Argentina getting a much needed away win in qualifiers :pimp:

Miami officially returning to the MLS :pimp: :pimp:

Will Rick Ross or DWade become investors? Lol

They could sign Ronaldihno

Have Khaled do player intros

Pitbull do halftime show

Scott Storch play the organ

Wing stop concession stands

View media item 1965461
Side note: I haven't heard the name Scott Storch in ages, last I read he was dead broke. Can't say I was surprised, his MTV Cribs episode showcased pretty terrible spending habits.

Last edited:
Sturridge would flourish at PSG. My heart would be broken if he were to leave, but some of these ungrateful ***** called fans never gave him the praise and or support he deserved so I wouldn't be mad at him.

Last edited:
Been reading up on Cruyff and man,he had for a lack of a better term,so much swag on and of the pitch. He made it look effortless on the pitch and apparently dude would smoke 2 cigs at each half of his matches :lol:

CeZXUBgWAAAUS67.jpg

Last edited:
I think he can come back alive like Di Maria

There's a difference.

Di Maria was held back by United and LVG. Sturridge has injury issues, he has always played well for Liverpool when healthy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom