❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bulgarian named Marcelinho scored against Portugal on his game for the NT. The strange feels I have right now

Portugal down 1-0 while shooting 28 times, taking 16 corners, and having 66% possession :x. FIFA 16 in real life :lol:

Last edited:
Portugal down 1-0 while shooting 28 times, taking 16 corners, and having 66% possession :x. FIFA 16 in real life :lol:

Smfh ridiculous :lol:

France kits grew on me.

So Memphis had two assists today? :pimp: ******* yes. LVG please play him while he's hot man

Last edited:
Someone tell me what happened in the Portugal game today if you watched it...

Didn't even realize in that locker room halftime pic of Cruyff he's studded out too - ring, bracelet, couple chains. Dude must have been running thru those Catalan women man :lol:

That was a filthy touch by World Class.

Those France kits tho :pimp: the new nike kits have taken some heat but those are real smooth imo

Not a fan of the pastels on France's kit. This is football, not golf.

Last edited:
Watching some highlights from early 2000s. Kappa was miles ahead with the form fitting kits while nike and adidas were still baggy

My dude denilson had the tailored game on lock in his betis days :smokin

Last edited:
Collars are pointless. They do add weight when drenched with sweat and irritate when they flop around in the wind

Real soccer players know :smokin

The whole "extra weight and irritation" justification is beyond stupid if true when these dudes are professional footballers :lol:. It's probably just for cost cutting reasons :lol:. I've hated on Adidas kits in the past but it looks like they're starting to gain a leg up on Nike design wise,next years kits are looking nice imo

Someone tell me what happened in the Portugal game today if you watched it...

Didn't even realize in that locker room halftime pic of Cruyff he's studded out too - ring, bracelet, couple chains. Dude must have been running thru those Catalan women man :lol:

The usual. We have no strikers but the Bulgarian keeper made some saves.

Eliseu should not be starting even with conetrao injured. guerriero should be replacing Fabio.

Nani sucks. I was never too critical of him but he can't be getting called up anymore. He's just wasteful.

Liked what I saw from rafa though.

Here's what I would like to see in France:
Lopes
Coentrao
Pepe
Old *** Ricardo/Jose fonte
Vieirinha
Danilo
Andre Gomes
Moutinho
Bernardo silva
Rafa
Ronaldo

And of course I realize Ronaldo is not a striker but with him, Rafa, and Bernardo interchanging its 100 times better than having Ronaldo on the wings and (insert bum *** Portuguese striker) at the center forward.

One other big takeaway from the game is that renato's hype train is starting to roll. A kid invade the pitch and ran straigh to Sanches. Didn't even go for Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom