❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a legit threat for the crown in the CL. Team just needs Bale and Benz fit the rest of the season man
Yup! Team is so much better when Bale and Benz back. Also like that modric and kroos have more freedom since Casemiro (SP?) is back to defend them

Manchester+United+v+Everton+Premier+League+xKFjGpkfu3Vx.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Everton+Premier+League+r8t8k0eSP-yx.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Everton+Premier+League+WhCYKKuDnkbx.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Everton+Premier+League+xmZqFDsUFw6x.jpg

Fosu is gonna be our Alaba man
i hear he's even more deadly in mf.. was soo happy when he came on for rojo, who I think had one of his worst performances :smh: must have been those cigarettes and ***** in Argentina

Chelsea sucking has really dampened this season for me, I didn't even realize we beat Villa 4-0 on Saturday. I didn't even smile when I saw the highlights

Chelsea sucking has really dampened this season for me, I didn't even realize we beat Villa 4-0 on Saturday. I didn't even smile when I saw the highlights

Idc if Villa is awful, the fact that a 20 year old American started at CB for Chelsea ******* Football Club gotta brighten your spirits a little no?

Last edited:

Idc if Villa is awful, the fact that a 20 year old American started at CB for Chelsea ******* Football Club gotta brighten your spirits a little no?

Started and kept a clean sheet, you're right bro. I hope he and Zouma cement a partnership for years to come.

This leicester doping story is getting bigger it seems. Just saw a story about it on my homepage. Reportedly there's 7 LC players, 2 spurs, 1 arsenal along with a few man city, man united, chelsea, and birmingham players. I don't want to post crap but seeing that a lot of big news sites are posting it now, I figured I'd share in case people haven't heard it yet. I hope it isn't true cause I don't want them to win the title with an asterisk

Leichester's remaining games doe... 
sick.gif

Maybe we shouldn't get too excited about the title yet, especially considering that Arsenal and Tottenham are out of all other tournaments and only have the Premiership to focus on.

Is this clown Icardi serious???

With Wanda and her four children -- three from Lopez and one from Icardi -- watching on from the stands, Lopez again refused to shake Icardi's hand, as he bypassed the Inter captain during the pre-match handshake on Sunday.

"Unfortunately, these things happen, it depends on the ignorance of certain people," Icardi told Mediaset Premium during a half-time interview.

"I gave my hand, I am polite."

http://www.espnfc.com/internazional...bels-maxi-lopez-ignorant-in-handshake-refusal

I think everyone in here knows a dude like Icardi in real life. A dude so delusional you can't help but pity him. Icardi isn't the first and he definitely won't be the last sucker to lose his damn mind over a woman. What's weird is that this woman is what, 10 years older than him? He's a special type of sucker

Leichester's remaining games doe... :x

Maybe we shouldn't get too excited about the title yet, especially considering that Arsenal and Tottenham are out of all other tournaments and only have the Premiership to focus on.

Eh they only need to avoid losing really. The onus is on Spurs to win most of their remaining games and they have a few tough ones left. Not even gonna take Arsenal seriously given that Wenger is still the manager and that they are 11 points back and haven't shown us a damn thing all season that would lead me to believe they have the fortitude and will to make a late run :lol:.

Hoping that we'll get to extinguish Spurs title challenge this weekend...:nerd:

Last edited:
I think everyone in here knows a dude like Icardi in real life. A dude so delusional you can't help but pity him. Icardi isn't the first and he definitely won't be the last sucker to lose his damn mind over a woman. What's weird is that this woman is what, 10 years older than him? He's a special type of sucker
Facts.

Real :smokin CR7 :smokin :smokin
I didn't expect them to defend as well as they did. Pepe for me is always a concern back there but he played really well. And a healthy Bale makes a world of difference. Dude has scary speed.

The only other game i caught this weekend was HeggysFC and Man City. City must be happy to have KDB back. No yaya mid week though :smh: RIP champions league hopes as if they had any to begin with.

Will be interested to read the doping allegations. That team is full of hard working and smart players. Kante covers a lot....and i mean a lot of ground. Watching that dude be in the box on the attack and full sprint back to break up the counter attack is crazy.

We're doping We're Doping We're Doping and that's the way we like it WOAHHHHHH :lol:

They have no evidence to support any of the claims apart from some random doctor who's come out of nowhere.

Still not convinced we're over the line RE the title though. Long way to go and Spurs are a very good side

Shouldn't the doping story be a much bigger deal than it is if there's something to it? Gonna wait to see if anything more substantial comes out before passing judgment.

Just find it weird how a story of that magnitude involving the top 3 teams in the title race hasn't been getting more coverage...:nerd:

Last edited:
Shouldn't the doping story be a much bigger story than it is if there's something to it? Gonna wait to see if anything more substantial comes out before passing judgment.

Just find it weird how a story of that magnitude involving the top 3 teams in the title race hasn't been getting more coverage...:nerd:
Because the newspaper that "broke" the story, admitted they had insufficient evidence to support the claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom