❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...yea I'll just sit back and wait for more info if there's any :lol:.

Trying to put a damper on the Foxes magical run right during the home stretch :smh:

Last edited:
Chelskie apparantly announced Conte as next manager on a 3 year deal...meanwhile Woody's gonna let the season wind down without a peep and letting the speculation about LVG build until the end of the season :smh:

Last edited:
Good Ol Arry Redknapp

CfMFhM9W4AExDe8.jpg

CfMFhNoWIAADp8R.jpg

Wes Morgan currenty has 25 caps for Jamaica. :smh: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: 'Arry always has something along the lines of "I saw ____ back in the day with immense talent" or "I had a chance to sign ____ but didn't" to say

I think everyone in here knows a dude like Icardi in real life. A dude so delusional you can't help but pity him. Icardi isn't the first and he definitely won't be the last sucker to lose his damn mind over a woman. What's weird is that this woman is what, 10 years older than him? He's a special type of sucker
Facts.
zogif

"this is why i never shake Alonzo's hand. holmes...he dont respect nada.." 

There isn't a team in the Prem that plays like a cohesive unit as much as heggsy heggsy FC does, if it wasn't for that racist vardy, I'd root for them... Although they are prone to bad fouls defensively & also lapses defensively, those mistakes haven't translated to losses. I'll be surprised if the foxes don't win the title.

Conte did a great job at Juve. He was a prudent hire for Chelsea.

Not surprised he's leaving the Azzurri due to the tangle of politics he was constantly facing & the lack of commitment from the biug Italian clubs in developing youth players.

Although they don't have the CL next year, Conte has a good nucleus in Hazard & Courtois (if he can convince them to stay). That coupled with some cash for the transfer market, he has a chance to build a team like he did when he inherited the Old Lady.

Conte left Juve because they didn't have the financial where with all to seriously challenge the other Euro giants & he's landed at a club that has that type of backing now. It will be interesting to see how he does in the mighty Prem.

Disappointed at Barca's performance in the Classico... MSN really didn't look mentally in the game. I don't want to take away what Los Blancos did defensively even if they had to foul the crap out of Barca...

:smh: @ that goal Bale scored being called back. That was a bad call.

:smh: :smh: @ Hannibal.... It almost looked like he was paid handsomely to do his part to throw the game. bobbling that pass from Neymar was :smh: & :wow:.

Oh well, maybe this is Barca's loss before they regroup & make their run for another treble.... The CL game against Atleti should be a good barometer to see how the Blaugrana can regroup mentally.

At least Ajax won their Cruyff tribute game against Zwolle, 3-0. The Dutch club also had special patches to commemorate the tribute & also gave Cruyff's son Jordi a shirt signed by all the squad members.

View media item 1979233View media item 1979234
After reflecting a bit after his passing, I've come to the conclusion that for me, Cryuff is the great footballer to have ever lived & it's not really close. Including what he did as a player for club & country, his contributions as a manager are unparalleled.

What he did as manager at Ajax & Barca & then his heavy influence on Arrigo Sacchi's Milan & Pep's Barca. Cruyff was responsible for the greatest era's in modern footy. cryuff basically invested the modern era of football.... RIP...

Below is proly the best Cruyff vid I came across since his passing that I wanted to share. Unfortunately the embed feature is disabled.

Get well soon Frank de Boer... Homey tore his achilles participating in training a couple of weeks ago... Can't imagine how much that hurts.

Cheers fellas...

PS. I take back my talk of Wolfsburg possibly upsetting Madrid. They looked horrible against Leverkusen... I thought they would continue their run of good form but they dipped. Not sure they can contend the rest of the way to get a CL spot for next year either.

Last edited:
@HEGGSY  FC's Christian Fuchs eyeing the NFL 
nerd.gif

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Leicester City defender Christian Fuchs: I want to be an NFL kicker[/h1]
i

Christian Fuchs had a go at kicking an NFL ball in January.

Leicester City defender Christian Fuchs has revealed his desire to become an NFL kicker when he retires from football.

Fuchs, 29, has been a revelation since signing on a free transfer in the summer of 2015 after leaving Schalke.

The Austrian's family live in Manhattan where his wife, formerly a senior analyst for Goldman Sachs, is head of his New York soccer academy and Fuchs believes his future career could be in the NFL.

"I have ambitions to become an NFL kicker," he told Sky Sports. "Seriously. Depending on the managers in the NFL. If they want a footballer in their team but I am very much up for it.

"I know I can kick 60 yards or so or 65 yards field goal. Let's see. Dreams can come true you know if you don't dream you won't reach anything."

Leicester gave their backing to NFL franchise  the Carolina Panthers before the Superbowl, and Fuchs got to experience a training session  back in January.

He added: "I have a family in New York. I have a wife and two kids. It's not as easy having a family that is here all of the time because I am person who needs the family around and I am a family guy. It's pretty tough.

"I'm already thinking about what's after my career. I will be in America and I will move to be with my family. I simply want to do something. I can't just be laying on the couch because that's so not me."

Not getting into the Vardy debate again.

He's a fantastic player, who works his bollocks off for his team and is reaping the rewards. That's all the Leicester fans care about. And no I'm not condoning what he said at all, it was wrong. I love him. Majority of other fans have a dislike of him, fair enough.

LMFAO @ PSK not supporting Leicester because of Vardy but he supports Barca lol

LMFAO. Fact of the matter is, I've been following the club since '90 or so. Other than the Busquets incident with Marcelo, I proly would've quit following the club if there were more incidents. As steady as his play has been, I've never really cared for the SOB & have been on record to say the club should let him depart. I'm hoping he chases Pep to City...

If I were to new to football & trying to figure out a team to pick to root for knowing this incident took place, I wouldn't follow the club knowing the bastard is still on the club... Given vardy is still with the Foxes & their surge, I'm not rooting for 'em... I'll bet the bastard has red suspenders & doc martins with red laces in his closet... I used to love picking fights with nazi skin heads... LOL.

Damn dude, you're the saltiest brit I've ever come across....

^ He kept referring to the guy *** bastard & referring to his "slanted" eyes...

Last edited:
What about Suarez? Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi

Seriously, I love your posts man and wish you'd come back into the thread more often but don't tell me you just completely forgot about the Suarez/Evra incident.
I don't want to argue about it though because I'm obviously going to be bias.

Re: Vardy - Last night a handful of football fans on Twitter took it upon themselves to post vile and disgusting comments towards a picture of his 1 year old daughter that his wife had posted. Now I'm not going to post what they wrote but the words "bleed" and "gangrape" were used. ******* disgusting. They've deactivated their accounts. And the police have been informed but Jesus social media can be a grim place sometimes.

Dude, I've been on record with Hannibal... I don't even call him by another name & don't care to either. It's my way of protesting I guess... I still think homey is due for another incident soon... Just a matter of time.

I never wanted the club to sign him despite how talented a footballer he is... Hope he leaves sometime soon too but his wife's parents have lived in the city for years & he's really close to them so I can't see him leaving anytime soon...

Edit - maybe if there's a "third strike" I'll stop following the club....

Last edited:
I really like most of you post PSK but I noticed you're way to bias when it comes to BArca. Your quick to call out other clubs and its supports whenever racism is involved but never due so about your club or its supporters

Dude, I'm not biased at all... I've posted multiple times in previous footy threads that the days of "Mes que un club" are long gone. I've been very critical of how crooked Joan Laporta & Sandro Rossell were & my mistrust of Bartomeu...

I hate hate hate that the use of Qatar money is being used & on the front of that shirt... I'll go even deeper, perhaps my support of Barca is hypocritical though given the history of racism in Spain given that some historians believe racism may have originated in Spain... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am glad the club has been wavering with the qatar sponsorship especially since the club is in a precarious position financially with the pending Camp Nou renovation project looming. Most pundits said they should've announced the record renewal a while ago but reports are they are privately discussing whether they should continue with the blood money.

I condemn Barca freely... Like I said earlier, perhaps if there's a third incident, I'll stop supporting... Shoot maybe this Qatar sponsorship will be it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom