❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasri im glad to have you back B the depth is needed.

But at the same time Nasri please, don't do this...
Nasri please...

Nasri please...

He also said some nice things in regards to PSG....lets not act like he was flagrantly talkin smack.

Nasri please...
He also said some nice things in regards to PSG....lets not act like he was flagrantly talkin smack.
I know I just get so worried, I never care about karma or **** like that in my actual life but for someone reason with sports I get low-key superstitious 
laugh.gif
 I'm just nervous about these games man 
mean.gif

I know I just get so worried, I never care about karma or **** like that in my actual life but for someone reason with sports I get low-key superstitious :lol:  I'm just nervous about these games man :smh:

I'm nervous because PSG is good, not because of what the blonde Frenchman said lol

Last edited:
Yeah realistically I'm more nervous about PSG just being good like you but like I said in match ups like this I get low key superstitious for no reason and things like this worry me even though they shouldn't
laugh.gif

You guys gotta respect the unreasonable amount of confidence saying those things about a club that would beat the brakes out of any English team right now.

I really like most of you post PSK but I noticed you're way to bias when it comes to BArca. Your quick to call out other clubs and its supports whenever racism is involved but never due so about your club or its supporters

Bruh, I promise you, when it comes to fanhood and Barca - psk has always been objective and he's always kept it real. He hates Suarez, was literally calling for Messi to go when Barca had that meltdown last year, and he's always been critical of everything they do.

I can say that with full confidence man, especially when you compare him to any other Barca fan :lol:

[emoji]127926[/emoji]These are the Chaaaampiooons[emoji]127926[/emoji]

Can't wait for the matches today

Fosu is gonna be our Alaba man
i hear he's even more deadly in mf.. was soo happy when he came on for rojo, who I think had one of his worst performances :smh: must have been those cigarettes and ***** in Argentina
LMAOOOO

Tell your bredrin to quit smoking that nasty ish :x

Nasri is from Marseille and I bet that he hates PSG and its rise in recent years with a passion.
Straight facts b

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom