❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean...wenger gotta go right???

He's going nowhere. Maybe if the club finished 5th or 6th, just maybe the board...actually, they would prob let it slide. Kroneke loves that Wenger makes the club financially stable. We gotta get Kroneke outta here as well

Last edited:

He's going nowhere. Maybe if the club finished 5th or 6th, just maybe the board...actually, they would prob let it slide. Kroneke loves that Wenger makes the club financially stable. We gotta get Kroneke outta here as well
Pretty much. Wenger bought in the business side of it, why he hasn't been sacked despite all the underachieving years after years. Everyone felt something was coming before palace scored.

Wilshere posted this on Twitter...

View media item 1998269

CgQ2Wt5WEAE5ml3.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Didn't realize how many goals Real's scored this season :x
amazing when you think about the amount of 0-0 draws they have from earlier in the season, rm is a perplexing team :lol:

Word and with 2 managers :lol:,just imagine if they had kept Carlo...:smh:

Last edited:
im my own mans homie :lol: am I wrong though? Lol nah. You're simply fighting to GET a spot in the CL. But enough of a squad of further mediocrity.
Stop talking out your backside. You don't even know who my squad is. Go back to lurking. Don't need no more unnecessary posts cluttering this thread.

Stop talking out your backside. You don't even know who my squad is. Go back to lurking. Don't need no more unnecessary posts cluttering this thread.
you made it obvious with you quoting me and your Sturridge is the greatest player IF he can make it to the field lol or am wrong again? I'm just coasting though, your tough guy quotes dont deter anyone from good footy discussions

Last edited:
Ray Hudson sounded like he was about to cry when he mentioned Barcelona being knocked out and Messi not scoring in 6 games. Poor guy :lol:

Ray Hudson sounded like he was about to cry when he mentioned Barcelona being knocked out and Messi not scoring in 6 games. Poor guy
laugh.gif
People talk about guys being stans but Ray Hudson is the definition of one 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i wouldnt even worry there's no way spurs win, its been the foxes title for weeks
Leicester would need to drop points in 2 or 3 of their last 4 matches, while Spurs go on a win streak to end the season just for us to catch them

we ain't winning the league, and thats okay tbh

Congrats to Leicester

you made it obvious with you quoting me and your Sturridge is the greatest player IF he can make it to the field lol or am wrong again? I'm just coasting though, your tough guy quotes to deter me from good footy discussions
You're right. Listening to too much Stormzy this morning. Got me feeling like punching an Arsenal fan out of 4th place. Shut up

Last edited:

Pretty much. Wenger bought in the business side of it, why he hasn't been sacked despite all the underachieving years after years. Everyone felt something was coming before palace scored.

They don't seem to understand that playing like this, constantly falling short, not competing and being mediocre will cause you to lose money. I still can't wrap my mind around how Wenger only bought Cech over the summer and not a single outfield player. He doesn't seem bothered with Suprs finishing above us. :smh:

Last edited:
you made it obvious with you quoting me and your Sturridge is the greatest player IF he can make it to the field lol or am wrong again? I'm just coasting though, your tough guy quotes to deter me from good footy discussions
You're right. Listening to too much Stormzy this morning. Got me feeling like punching an Arsenal fan out of 4th place. Shut up
Grime :pimp:

Tom you my dude, big up to mi yardies

Yuh just haffi cool nuh

Grime :pimp:

Tom you my dude, big up to mi yardies

Yuh just haffi cool nuh

JME and Skepta :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom