❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like its official, reports from Germany that Ilkay Gündogan has signed a 5 year deal with Manchester City 

Is there anyway Yaya manages to stay on at Citeh under Pep? I know these bad blood there but I was reading that the Citeh higher ups want to find a place for him on the squad,even if it's off the bench. Doubt Yaya would accept that though :lol:

Last edited:
Christian Pulisic the NEW American phoneme scored today for Dortmund, his first goal...

US fans get amped.
fwiw I've been lightweight amped ever since he became a regular senior squad member

Way before that, we were damn near counting down the days until he was eligible join BVB Academy full time in the USMNT thread remember? :lol:

Last edited:
Also that La Liga table looking pretty tight at the moment 
nerd.gif

Is there anyway Yaya manages to stay on at Citeh under Pep? I know these bad blood there but I was reading that the Citeh higher ups want to find a place for him on the squad,even if it's off the bench. Doubt Yaya would accept that though
laugh.gif
I have personally believed that Yaya was leaving at the end of the season regardless. Im sure the higher ups wouldnt mind him staying as a impact player off the bench but they are also fed up with dealing with his agent that dudes an *** and has been talking out of his *** since the Pep deal was confirmed so if Yaya doesn't drop that dude it definitely won't help his case to stay.

Last edited:
I'm kinda sure his agent is just saying what Yaya feels :lol:

Interested in seeing where he ends up...there was interest in Italy and China apparently

^^^

Thats why I think he won't drop his ***hole of an agent cause I'm sure he's just talking out of his *** on behalf of Yaya 
laugh.gif

I wouldnt mind him in MLS in 2017 #ATLUnited 
nerd.gif

So I guess the question now is... will Barca win a game again? 

Last edited:
Atleti/Real might mess around and get a league + CL double if Barca keeps this up

Last edited:
I'm kinda sure his agent is just saying what Yaya feels :lol:

Interested in seeing where he ends up...there was interest in Italy and China apparently

And then there's always PSG. I don't see Monaco splashing money like that but they do have it. If Moutinho leaves, that might be an incentive to bring back a former player.
Speaking of PSG, I heard that Chelsea have been in contact with Pastore

I just know about the Pulsic kid because of Deadspin, they've had a couple articles on him the past week. I had no idea the US had a star in their hands a week ago :lol:

God damn this Barca game is LITTTT tho, if they lose today, whoaaa

You're right. Listening to too much Stormzy this morning. Got me feeling like punching an Arsenal fan out of 4th place. Shut up
lol i understand the scousers fighting at OT scene much better now. cary on mate.

..this match though is lit

Last edited:
I just know about the Pulsic kid because of Deadspin, they've had a couple articles on him the past week. I had no idea the US had a star in their hands a week ago :lol:

Didn't they have an article on Julian Green? >D :lol:
I've been following BVB this season so I've been watching him play, the talent is there. The fact that he's getting a lot of playing time says a lot about him. I hope next season we see another American making such headlines

You were casting him aside midweek though. :lol:
View media item 1998383

You mean when half of y'all were slurping him off like y'all heard about him before cause you seen one or two cats mention him ? I didn't even comment on him so stop lying fam. :lol: The things dudes do for edaps and reps. And the tools that repped you out here cosigning lies. Type of cats to lie on a man and send him up the river. Get outta here with that nonsense. :lol:

Last edited:

Didn't they have an article on Julian Green? >D :lol:
I've been following BVB this season so I've been watching him play, the talent is there. The fact that he's getting a lot of playing time says a lot about him. I hope next season we see another American making such headlines

It would be a lot to ask for a similar break through but... Haji Wright scored twice in his debut for Schalke's U19's yesterday.... :nerd:

He was the original top prospect of the past U17 cycle before Pulisic stole the show.

I'm still pushing Villareal's Mukwelle Akale though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom