❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow just heard phil schoen say mascherano has never scored for barca. thought I misheard it so I looked it up and sure enough he's never put a goal in for barca in 6 years.

wow just heard phil schoen say mascherano has never scored for barca. thought I misheard it so I looked it up and sure enough he's never put a goal in for barca in 6 years.
Didn't strike me as all that surprising but I still had to look it up, 1 in 46 appearances for River Plate, 1 in 94 for Liverpool. Well over 300 professional matches, 2 goals. 

The little chief still that dude though. 

Didn't strike me as all that surprising but I still had to look it up, 1 in 46 appearances for River Plate, 1 in 94 for Liverpool. Well over 300 professional matches, 2 goals. 

The little chief still that dude though. 

I mean I know he's not a goal scorer but I figured there was at least a tap in somewhere off a deflection or something where he put one in haha. at least just once in 6 years but apparently not. definitely still a damn good player though

Last edited:
I just know about the Pulsic kid because of Deadspin, they've had a couple articles on him the past week. I had no idea the US had a star in their hands a week ago :lol:

God damn this Barca game is LITTTT tho, if they lose today, whoaaa

Didn't they have an article on Julian Green? >D :lol:
I've been following BVB this season so I've been watching him play, the talent is there. The fact that he's getting a lot of playing time says a lot about him. I hope next season we see another American making such headlines

It would be a lot to ask for a similar break through but... Haji Wright scored twice in his debut for Schalke's U19's yesterday.... :nerd:

He was the original top prospect of the past U17 cycle before Pulisic stole the show.

I'm still pushing Villareal's Mukwelle Akale though.

I read that earlier on Twitter. A positive start for Haji nonetheless, I really want him to flourish.
I haven't really followed Akale at all, I saw a clip of him scoring a goal last week. Isn't he one of their top scorers or did I mishear?
Erik Palmer Brown has been doing well for Porto B, I hope Porto buys him.

Los Che
pimp.gif

Why couldn't they do this under G-Nev?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I think cause they where under G-Nev is why 
laugh.gif

All those points RM lost while Rafa was in charge might come back to bite them in the *** smfh they could've ran away w the title man

If Barca actually comes away empty handed this season.... :wow:

Still unlikely, but it was unlikely the race would be back on less than a month ago.

we're witnessing possibly one of the craziest collapses and one of the craziest underdog stories ever in one season. what a year!!

Couple things:

1. **** was all good a few weeks ago for Barca :rofl:
2. Heggsy's boys doing their thing, Vardy trying to sabotage it :lol:
3. Arsenal in 4th place :lol: nothing to see here
4. Atletico trying to take Barcas league and CL trophies :pimp:
5. Chelsea still suck

6. I see the Sturridge convo came back. The dude is talented no doubt, but he isn't even a top 10 best player in the EPL. If he could stay healthy that might be different, but he doesn't so it's not. Only reason we entertain this thought is because Tom does a great job campaigning for him. Good news for Sturridge is he is talented, and next season Liverpool should be a much improved team. Could be his time to shine

Couple things:

6. I see the Sturridge convo came back. The dude is talented no doubt, but he isn't even a top 10 best player in the EPL. If he could stay healthy that might be different, but he doesn't so it's not. Only reason we entertain this thought is because Tom does a great job campaigning for him. Good news for Sturridge is he is talented, and next season Liverpool should be a much improved team. Could be his time to shine
Stopped reading after that. Hobbled Sturridge contributes more to his team than a healthy hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom