❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new. Hes been doing it. Hes out the EPL so at least hes not doing games there anymore.
Ya I know, it just rubs me the wrong way. Especially when he was doing commentary like the day after a match, earlier this season when he had the job

Charlie Adam is only 30
eek.gif

He looks like he belongs in a Sunday beer league
laugh.gif
Yo I really had no idea, I just assumed he upwards of 35 by now and still thought he looked old. 
roll.gif

surprised son hasnt been more of an impact since arriving. Im sure he will come into his own next season

First Barca is taken down and now The Winds of Plague that occurs at Stoke has been tamed. What has displeased the Gods I wonder?!

Not to get the hype train rolling anytime too soon but damn,the 3 Lions look to be in good hands for the future. They're finally genuinely loaded with bright young talent all over the pitch

If we we don't beat Swansea it's Spurs title. Seriously. They look that good. They will win all of their remaining games.

It's remarkable thing to see a manager with a clear & concise plan that knows what he's doing. By all accounts, Pochettino seems to be ahead of his plan to shape this team to fit his vision & tactics. Took 2 years... The crazy thing is this Spurs team is the youngest in the prem right? :lol: @ the people who thought Kane was a flash in the pan player. Dude can ball. Everyone is talking about their offensive players but what's really impressive is the Spurs defense... They have to be ranked in the top 2-3 in the prem. Wow... Future is bright for the club (as long as Pochettino stays).

:smokin Pochettino in his playing days with a then young huckle buck Arteta at PSG... Rumor is Poch would like Arteta to join his coaching staff... Pep is rumored to want Arteta too at City's backroom staff.

View media item 1999574

Last edited:
They're #1 iirc,they've got all the makings of a team ready to run the league over the next few years. The foundation is already there and will only get stronger with more solid signings being possible thanks to CL footy.

If those Batshuayi rumors are true...that attack could be even more :x

Last edited:
The crazy thing is this Spurs team is the youngest in the prem right?
I remember earlier this season when Spurs came out of the gate a bit flat and I pointed to their age as an excuse, look at them now 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

In Poch we trust

CgWqEjkW8AISlrS.jpg

I know Cameron is from Mass. but I wasn't expecting him to sound like a character from The Town 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not to get the hype train rolling anytime too soon but damn,the 3 Lions look to be in good hands for the future. They're finally genuinely loaded with bright young talent all over the pitch

We talk all the time about the Germans and the Belgians and the infrastructure investments and changes they made to their development models at the turn of the century but England more or less followed suit in the following years. Similar to America they have their own psychological complex going on though. The new generation is going to have win a major competition or two not be labeled **** by their own fans. :lol:

Last edited:
I remember earlier this season when Spurs came out of the gate a bit flat and I pointed to their age as an excuse, look at them now :lol: :nthat:  

Age - youth would've been an issue for a lesser manager but Poch has clearly proven his worth. Spurs have been pretty consistent from what I've seen & you can clearly see how organized they are when they play especially defensively. The back 4 for the Spurs are playing well particularly their CBs...

I just wish Yedlin & my boy Son could earn more playing time.

Speaking of Koreans... Barca B is still playing badly but Lee is looking nice... In fact Barca B got 2 Koreans; Lee &Paik Seung Ho. Carlos Alena is getting burn too... :smokin

Just saw that Spurs crushed Stoke, guess City won't be sneaking up on second after all then lol. But seriously Spurs have had a fantastic season and Harry Kane has been fantastic

Last edited:
I really like what NB has done with Liverpool's kits. I'd rather have Adidas again, but at least it's not Warrior.

Last edited:
It's remarkable thing to see a manager with a clear & concise plan that knows what he's doing. By all accounts, Pochettino seems to be ahead of his plan to shape this team to fit his vision & tactics. Took 2 years... The crazy thing is this Spurs team is the youngest in the prem right? :lol: @ the people who thought Kane was a flash in the pan player. Dude can ball. Everyone is talking about their offensive players but what's really impressive is the Spurs defense... They have to be ranked in the top 2-3 in the prem. Wow... Future is bright for the club (as long as Pochettino stays).

:smokin Pochettino in his playing days with a then young huckle buck Arteta at PSG... Rumor is Poch would like Arteta to join his coaching staff... Pep is rumored to want Arteta too at City's backroom staff.

And word is that Wenger hasn't offered him anything. I guess he doesn't see what they see. He should at least be given a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom