❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea for all the stick he gets,Bale is lowkey having a great season. He's got something like 16 goals and 10 assists in 18 liga games...

Real might've just been the title favorites if he was able to stay healthy

Yep Real's been a different team when their whole front 3 is healthy and playing together. It's unfortunate it hasn't happened often, but hopefully it'll be enough for them to lift a trophy.

Last edited:
You've got way too much faith in LVG and Chelseki if you think you guys are gonna drop points during both of those matches :lol:

Last edited:
Spurs look lethal man.

And as much as Leicester fans don't want to admit it, our high pressing game starts and finishes with Vardy. Even though he's only scored 3 in the last 10 games, he's still causing the defenders problems. I dunno maybe I'm just expecting a "Leicester" thing to happen and watching them typically throw things away in my time supporting them :lol:

Beat Swansea and I'll be alright again :rofl:

Need some HELP fellas - I know this has absolutely nothing to do with footy, but I don't post anywhere else...

I bought LeBron XII for basketball 3-4 weeks ago, I've been using them maybe 4-5 times a week. I go to tie them last night near the top of the tongue and one of the shoestring holes breaks, literally rips. Got super heated cause I know I can't return them to the store (it's ine of those mom and pop places).

So what can I do? Is there a Nike contact number? Would they reimburseme? These god damn shoe materials nowadays, should have gone with Kobe's.

Need some HELP fellas - I know this has absolutely nothing to do with footy, but I don't post anywhere else...

I bought LeBron XII for basketball 3-4 weeks ago, I've been using them maybe 4-5 times a week. I go to tie them last night near the top of the tongue and one of the shoestring holes breaks, literally rips. Got super heated cause I know I can't return them to the store (it's ine of those mom and pop places).

So what can I do? Is there a Nike contact number? Would they reimburseme? These god damn shoe materials nowadays, should have gone with Kobe's.

Email Nike support and let them know. Take pictures of the shoe and if you have the receipt for proof of purchase/how recent it was, they'll likely send you a new pair.

Last edited:

I believe you can ship them back and get a voucher within a certain time period after the purchase. I know that's the case with Nike soccer cleats. Since you bought them 3-4 weeks ago you'll be fine.

Also this is not helping raise the IQ of the posts in this thread, please cease and desist this type of activity immediately

Last edited:

I believe you can ship them back and get a voucher within a certain time period after the purchase. I know that's the case with Nike soccer cleats. Since you bought them 3-4 weeks ago you'll be fine.

I don't have the number in front of me, but there is a "warranty" or whatnot number that Nike has. They will have you send the shoes in, and if they feel it was a shoe flaw, they will send you a voucher for the cost of the shoe. I think they will honor this for two years past the manufactured date on the label in the shoe. For example, I have a pair of Flyknit maxes, and they were produced on May 2015. If the air bubble pops from normal use before May 2017, I can send them in to Nike.

If you contact customer service on chat online, they can direct you to the correct channels.

Last edited:

Also this is not helping raise the IQ of the posts in this thread, please cease and desist this type of activity immediately

Here's the link to how you get your voucher

You get two years from the production date inside the shoe.

If you bought them 3-4 weeks ago I would just take them back wherever you got them though. If you got them at Nike you can exchange within 30 days no questions asked.

If you got them from a major retailer they're likely to just replace them and deal with Nike on their end.

I would just take them back where ever you got em though.

Last edited:
^^^ I can't bring them to the store cause it's one of those mom and pop places, they're extra shady with returns. I'll call them tho see what happens.

Oh fellas, I don't even think I have the receipt man!!! :smh:

Thanks for helpful replies btw y'all, y'all were quick. Appreciate it.

Last edited:
^^^ I can't bring them to the store cause it's one of those mom and pop places, they're extra shady with returns. I'll call them tho see what happens.

Oh fellas, I don't even think I have the receipt man!!! :smh:

you don't need a receipt or the box. follow the link posted above. it gives you step by step instructions. you can even keep the shoelaces and insoles if you want they don't care

Yea no proof of purchase needed. For the voucher you're looking at 1-2 weeks to process the claim then another 4-6 weeks to receive your voucher.

Last edited:
Yea no proof of purchase needed. For the voucher you're looking at 1-2 weeks to process the claim then another 4-6 weeks to receive your voucher.

definitely not haha. I have been sending hoop shoes back for like 5 years and never sent a proof of purchase with it. just include the note that they have you print out with the address and all that. I believe its part 3 of the form. as long as that's in the box you're good

1-2 weeks plus another 4-6 weeks, Jesus Christ :lol:

What do I ball in now? Guess it's back to my beat up Kobe VI's until then :rolleyes

Idk what made me get LeBron's, the Kobe's treated me so well. Should have stayed with that signature line, heard the Kobe X's are great ball shoes too. Just another reason why it's Kobe > LeBron.

Last edited:

definitely not haha. I have been sending hoop shoes back for like 5 years and never sent a proof of purchase with it. just include the note that they have you print out with the address and all that. I believe its part 3 of the form. as long as that's in the box you're good

:lol: Nike gets a lot of **** but their return policy and warranty is A1.

Last edited:
1-2 weeks plus another 4-6 weeks, Jesus Christ
laugh.gif

What do I ball in now? Guess it's back to my beat up Kobe VI's until then
eyes.gif

Idk what made me get LeBron's, the Kobe's treated me so well. Should have stayed with that signature line, heard the Kobe X's are great ball shoes too. Just another reason why it's Kobe > LeBron.

get yourself some Kobe Xs and at discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom