❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens with this "FA Charge", is Vardy really going to be suspended another game? He got a red, he misses the next match. That should be all.

Rck and other Spurs fans.......... You nervous bros?? :lol:
He called the ref a ******* c*** to his face :rofl:

Stoke. Proper Monday Night Football. Winds near revelations level. Ultras with a battle cry as powerful as if Churchill rose with them into battle. Conditions as rough as anal with no lube. My prayers don't go to the teams. It's to the people's that will eventually feel the wrath of whatever Gods loses a bet and will react in anger.

He called the ref a ******* c*** to his face :rofl:

Ohhhh, I thought he was being suspended for the dive.

My bad. Didn't know he went HAM on the ref.

I'm telling ya tho, Vardy is a goonish little Englishman, surprised you never saw him at a pub Heggsy smoking cigs and causing a ruckus.

Last edited:
Oh man, I wonder if Mahrez and Okazaki will put their team on their back and properly fill Vardy's role up front.

theres no way that Ulloa guy is even close.

Vardy had a lot of explosive power gunning to goal and dragged defenders with him opening space, but he was also clinical. I don't think Ulloa can replace him. Maybe Okazaki, but he's not as clinical as vardy.

Kinda feel bad for leicester tbh, but this is the type of stuff a team heading for the title has to be prepared for. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

That was nice tho.

Just remembered I saw the reverse fixture of this back in August[emoji]128523[/emoji]

God damn Kane is a beast on that left wing cutting inside and curling those shots!!

Wow.

How is this possible, it's at Stoke. I don't get it!!

Also think this is the first time in the season where I saw a proper backline In the kit numbers being 1-5 for any team

Cool info from the folks at the Swiss Ramble... Info graphic on 14/15 prem clubs profit/loss before taxes. Also included is revenue information for all the top financial Euro clubs...

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/

I would be pissed if I were a Gooner looking at these numbers...
Crazy how Newcastle is up there because of TV money, yet are close to being relegated every year. I would be more pissed if I supported Newcastle. Wijnaldum ain't enough to turn that club around.

Ohhhh, I thought he was being suspended for the dive.

My bad. Didn't know he went HAM on the ref.

I'm telling ya tho, Vardy is a goonish little Englishman, surprised you never saw him at a pub Heggsy smoking cigs and causing a ruckus.
I would throw hands at Vardy. Errol Spence Jr on his ***. His racist comments and everything about the guy. Good player but he's probably them type of guys that will make cheeky remarks trying to step over the line at the bar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom