❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No wait... there are 2 ladies standing next to Vardy! 
Vardy ******* over his weight class now. The things scoring goals and winning can do for a man 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My goodness this story gets crazier and crazier each week :lol:. If Spurs drop points tomorrow, they'll play for the title at OT next week.

Last edited:
Morata will most likely be bought back just to be sold this summer.

I don't think clubs of Real's caliber ever do this to players. It's a bad look for them to take a player out of a situation they're happy in just to flip him to somewhere else. If they buy him back they're keeping him for at least a season to see how he fits with the team. Dude is an RM youth and has the look that Perez likes.

Arsene would be smart to do whatever it takes, Brinks truck if needed, to get someone like Mahrez in the summer. Dude would be such a great fit for them

Last edited:
heggsy heggsy I genuinely wish I could experience even 10% of what you're going through right now...

The way I celebrated last night that Martial goal, had me on top of the world. You must be jumpin out the damn galaxy right now.

Really hoping you boys spend your money wisely over the summer and build on this momentous occasion.

The Leicester fans were definitely turning up hard today :lol:,the camera was shaking a couple of times during the broadcast :lol: :smokin.

@SquawkaNews:
Chants from the Leicester fans today:

"4-0 to the one-man team."

"Barcelona we're coming for you."

Party time.

Last edited:
Morata will most likely be bought back just to be sold this summer.

I don't think clubs of Real's caliber ever do this to players. It's a bad look for them to take a player out of a situation they're happy in just to flip him to somewhere else. If they buy him back they're keeping him for at least a season to see how he fits with the team. Dude is an RM youth and has the look that Perez likes.

it's actually pretty well known they will be doing that to him haha. He's even come out publicly and asked them not to buy him back just to sell to another club. He really wants to stay at juve but it seems real dont give a damn and won't heed his request to not activate the buyback

Real Madrid plan to activate Alvaro Morata's £23.6m buy-back clause then sell him for £40m

Real Madrid have devised a plan to activate their buy-back clause on Juventus striker Alvaro Morata in order to make a profit, according to reports in Spain.
Madrid sold the Morata to the Old Lady for £15.7m in 2014 but included a clause in the deal stating they could re-sign the 23-year-old in July of 2016 or 2017 for an improved fee of £23.6m.
The Spaniard has impressed since departing the Bernabeu, scoring 25 goals in 86 appearances since moving to Turin from Madrid in 2014, leading the Los Blancos faithful to call for a return of the home-grown product.

However, Spanish newspaper AS suggests their fans will be disappointed as Real only intend on bringing back the forward so that they can immediately sell him on at an inflated price.
It is thought that there are a number of clubs interested in the Spain international, with top strikers becoming an increasingly rare property.
Leading the way are Arsenal, who have communicated a clear interest, and German giants Bayern Munich who witnessed first hand just how influential a player Morata can be in their recent Champions League clash.

It is unclear whether Morata would be interested in renewing his partnership with incoming Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti, having failed to secure a place in the Italian's first team during their time together in the Spanish capital.
The player has no intentions of sliding back into the role of a bit-part player now that he's become used regular game time in Serie A.
It is no surprise the Gunners are in the race for the striker's signature with Olivier Giroud acting as their top Premier League goalscorer this term with just 12 goals.
Alvaro Morata left Real Madrid for Juventus in 2014

Arsene Wenger's men have seen their season drift away with an inability to break down defences at home proving to be their Achilles heel.
It will come at a cost, though, with AS claiming that Madrid will be looking for a figure in the region of £40m in order to make the deal worthwhile.
Discussing his future, Morata pleaded with Juventus and Real Madrid to resolve it once and for all.
He has 10 goals this season, including two in the local derby against Torino last weekend, and told reporters 'It’s difficult for me because I don’t have the certainty of knowing where I’ll be and it’s a strange situation.

'I want the matter of the repurchase or not to be resolved. I’m happy [at Juve] but I want to know where I have to buy a house, so I want to know where I’m going to be.'
Madrid's option is understood to run until July 2017 so they could yet hold off for another season.
And Morata added: 'I’m happy at Juventus but I would like all of this [speculation] to be stopped.
'Back to Madrid? It’s something that exists and it’s a real possibility because it’s a contract, there are documents. I’m looking forward to this being finished.'

Last edited:
Arsene would be smart to do whatever it takes, Brinks truck if needed, to get someone like Mahrez in the summer. Dude would be such a great fit for them

Why? Would that bring home a trophy?

I'm convinced the board needs to change their thinking before Wenger or any manager wins seriously at The Emirates.

Mahrez looks great. But they bought Alexis! Almost any team in the world would pray for an Alexis signing. Add on Özil. And still, same results.

I'm convinced the board's mentality is filtering down to Wenger, then down to the players.

Mahrez wouldn't matter.

I'm convinced the board needs to change their thinking before Wenger or any manager wins seriously at The Emirates.

Mahrez looks great. But they bought Alexis! Almost any team in the world would pray for an Alexis signing. Add on Özil. And still, same results.

I'm convinced the board's mentality is filtering down to Wenger, then down to the players.

Mahrez wouldn't matter.

I agree about the mentality at the club being in desperate need of a makeover but another playmaker like him would along with the players you mentioned would make that attack even more potent and consistent even with the strikers they have right now. They didn't sign a single outfield player last season until the winter break,a change in transfer policy imo would definitely be help them get closer to winning titles given that they already have a solid foundation.

You're probably right though,Wenger is the one needs to change/go :lol:

Last edited:
hopefully its just a bad rumor, why not just ask Juve to pay 20 mill and let him stay there, if you're just going to sell him

Last edited:

Mahrez wouldn't matter.

I agree about the mentality at the club being in desperate need of a makeover but another playmaker like him would along with the players you mentioned would make that attack even more potent and consistent even with the strikers they have right now. They didn't sign a single outfield player last season until the winter break,a change in transfer policy imo would definitely be help them get closer to winning titles given that they already have a solid foundation.

You're probably right though,Wenger is the one needs to change/go :lol:

Personally I'm convinced the following changes should be made probably in this order:

1. Either a new chairman of the board of a change in mentality from the current board.
2. A REAL robust CDM.
3. A world class CB.
4. A 20 goal a season striker.
5. A new manager (and to be honest, I'm not even convinced of this point, hence it's last)

I think those changes right there will put Arsenal into your top tiers. At least sort out the top 3-4 on the list I mentioned. Until then, it will be photocopies of the past 9 odd seasons before.

What must be so frustrating for Gooners is that it's not like the club doesn't have the financial clout to compete and be right there with the best,they're one of the wealthiest clubs on the planet with a massive fanbase. It's a conscious effort not to :lol:

Last edited:
What must be so frustrating for Gooners is that it's not like the club doesn't have the financial clout to compete and be right there with the best,it's a conscious effort not to :lol:

:rofl: bruh, owners are out here buying land the size of the state of Texas and what nots, but not coughin up the bucks for a PL winning player.

But I can't even front, here we are with the Glazers bleeding the club dry, and not re-investing... :smh:

Last edited:
What must be so frustrating for Gooners is that it's not like the club doesn't have the financial clout to compete and be right there with the best,it's a conscious effort not to :lol:

:rofl: bruh, owners are out here buying land the size of the state of Texas and what nots, but not coughin up the bucks for a PL winning player.

But I can't even front, here we are with the Glazers bleeding the club dry, and not re-investing... :smh:

Kroehnke's sticking his finger up at the club/fans it feels like sometimes :rofl:

Man I've been #GlazersOut for a while but that's not likely to happen anytime,leeches :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
That's a team in every sense of the word,they're playing like a well oiled machine.

Not feeling the best about next week... :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom