❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The REAL Leicester City.

The REAL Leicester > The REAL Arsenal

The FAKE Arsenal > The REAL Leicester, or Barca, Real, Bayern, etc

Obviously the Fake Arsenal is the Arsenal team in Jada's mind. The one that's never existed :lol: - But hey, the FAKE Arsenak are the greatest team of all time :smokin

I watch Gladbach here and there, I like Xhaka. He has a great passing range, can make a good interception and tackles but he's more of a CM with good defensive qualities/ playmaker than a pure DM. But the biggest issue is his discipline, i think he's gotten 3 red cards this season. He's also the captain, he had leadership qualities and seems pretty passionate. I think he can def contribute to the team.

Hummels looks to be on his way out from BVB, I think we should at least put in a bid. Per is on his last legs and we need a top CB and we could also loan out Chambers so that he could get more playing time.

There were plenty of times today where Giroud went down too easily. Dude seemed lost, his movements have gotten worse and worse.

And then there's Walcott, the 140k/week :smh:
sounds like he's similar to a healthy Arteta. And I can't wait to sell Walcott to Liverpool for 20m. For a second he fooled me earlier in the season that he was going to be competent through the middle.

:rofl: the boy @Jada2001Retro only gonna show up in here again in August.. :smh: :lol:

Talkin that mess bout a World Class Olivier. :smh:

He'll appear sooner than that to congratulate Arsenal on another fourth place trophy and to make fun of United for not making the top 4 by the end of the season, especially now that you @'d him :lol: :lol:

Personally I'm convinced the following changes should be made probably in this order:

1. Either a new chairman of the board of a change in mentality from the current board.
2. A REAL robust CDM.
3. A world class CB.
4. A 20 goal a season striker.
5. A new manager (and to be honest, I'm not even convinced of this point, hence it's last)

I think those changes right there will put Arsenal into your top tiers. At least sort out the top 3-4 on the list I mentioned. Until then, it will be photocopies of the past 9 odd seasons before.
I agree with all of this. Crazy thing is that we could signed a CDM, CB, or a ST last summer but for whatever reason, we didn't sign 1 single outfield player, something I still can't get over. That would at least sold one of our problems. Yes we needed a new GK but clearly we are still weak defensively and we'll remain as such.

We need a new manager and board who can adapt to modern football and bring some fresh ideas to the club, with some real hunger.
We need a manager who can be ruthless, I have no idea how Theo still gets any burn....well the only reason is because he's paid so much that it would essentially be wasting money. But being that he contributes nothing, money is still being wasted regardless. Giroud and him HAVE to be sold this summer.

She juggles better than I do :frown:

4-0? Leicester ain't playing no games out here man. One of the great sports underdogs I've ever seen

Speaking of underdogs, Hazard scored twice yesterday :rofl:

I feel like Ox's growth has been stunted and Campbell should be the sub over Walcott currently. Haven't seen him have a bad day yet.

Personally I'm convinced the following changes should be made probably in this order:

1. Either a new chairman of the board of a change in mentality from the current board.
2. A REAL robust CDM.
3. A world class CB.
4. A 20 goal a season striker.
5. A new manager (and to be honest, I'm not even convinced of this point, hence it's last)

I think those changes right there will put Arsenal into your top tiers. At least sort out the top 3-4 on the list I mentioned. Until then, it will be photocopies of the past 9 odd seasons before.
I agree with all of this. Crazy thing is that we could signed a CDM, CB, or a ST last summer but for whatever reason, we didn't sign 1 single outfield player, something I still can't get over. That would at least sold one of our problems. Yes we needed a new GK but clearly we are still weak defensively and we'll remain as such.

We need a new manager and board who can adapt to modern football and bring some fresh ideas to the club, with some real hunger.
We need a manager who can be ruthless, I have no idea how Theo still gets any burn....well the only reason is because he's paid so much that it would essentially be wasting money. But being that he contributes nothing, money is still being wasted regardless. Giroud and him HAVE to be sold this summer.

I wouldn't sell Giroud. He's a great striker. But he's rotational. He's not your World Class million pound man. But he's the man you bring on, when your WC player is worn out or injured. So in my mind, he's got value.

Theo should have been sold a few summers ago. All pace, no finish.

I genuinely thought last summer Arsenal would put in place those few missing players and would be menacing. But my boy who's a massive Arsenal fan, reminded me that Arsenal is the type of club that will sign Walcott to a new deal and present that as a summer signing. :lol: crazy how long they've gotten away with this, but I think a lot of the top 4 success (I know I know) despite lack of investment has come down to Wenger's management.

But hey, what do I know...

The Leicester dream story just continues,Mahrez just became the first African born player to win PFA Player of the season :pimp:

Cg1b0pKUcAEs7pS.jpg

Alli wins young player of the year

Last edited:

I wouldn't sell Giroud. He's a great striker. But he's rotational. He's not your World Class million pound man. But he's the man you bring on, when your WC player is worn out or injured. So in my mind, he's got value.

Theo should have been sold a few summers ago. All pace, no finish.

I genuinely thought last summer Arsenal would put in place those few missing players and would be menacing. But my boy who's a massive Arsenal fan, reminded me that Arsenal is the type of club that will sign Walcott to a new deal and present that as a summer signing. :lol: crazy how long they've gotten away with this, but I think a lot of the top 4 success (I know I know) despite lack of investment has come down to Wenger's management.

But hey, what do I know...

I would play Welbeck over him. I don't know if we could keep both of them while bringing in a new striker.
Theo doesn't even use his pace anymore, I can't remember the last time I saw him beat a defender. I don't know if he's afraid to damage his ACL again or what but he's worse than he used to be. He has this different playing style about him now.

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like Walcott, Ox, Giroud have zero impact on the game
I'd gladly take OX at Pool.

TBH I feel like he would flourish much more at Pool.

Arsene wasting a lot of his talent and wasting a lot more money on too many damn youth players.

He keeps investing in the future but we need trophies now, b.

Ox, Walcott, and Joel could probably go somewhere else and eat.

Last edited:
The Ox's upside and age is still enough to keep, I would be gutted if we sold him. I think his potential is very much there and ready to burst, to be fair Wenger did give him minutes to begin the season but he was just having a rough start, had to have instant results fast, plug in Ramsey on the right, minutes get cut because well he just wasn't doing it at the moment but he was also very unlucky. Ramsey gets hurt and the window of minutes opens, literally the week after he gets back into the lineup after Ramsey gets hurt, he gets injured himself for what was at least a month. He comes back and Joel is holding it down but he needed minutes to get some rythym and form but we had to have consistent wins more and it wasn't time to disrupt the flow. Even with Joel clearly having the better campaign, arsene starts him before Joel in early 16 but he just dosnt make the impact we expected, it's tough because he's coming out of injury and we're trying to stay on track for the title challenge, he just couldn't find his feet, he showed flashes but just looked like a man who needed consistency in minutes, but at that moment we needed immediate results, he's back to the bench, and then he sustains another injury. It's just been a real unlucky/bad timing/unfortunate year for the OX. I just know Arsene isn't even entertaining the idea of selling the OX and I would agree in it being a bad move, he has the tools the be the winger opposite of Alexis that we need

I want to keep Ox also. But there needs to be more consistency on that wing. One week its Ox, then its Joel, then its Iwobi

Someone needs to step up and control that role

Guy's sorry to break this to you but...

Ox is horrible dude :lol: he has barely any technical skill or ball control. Are you guys still recovering from 4/20?

Saying that he would "eat" at Liverpool is a slap in the face to Liverpool :lol: he'll be at a Weat Brom or some mid/low-table team in the near future. He's not going anywhere important. Transfer that dude, real quick :lol:

I'd keep Joel tho, he's a way better player.

Last edited:
West Ham offered Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain as Arsenal midfielder set to be shipped out this summer
09:12, 23 APR 2016 UPDATED 09:15, 23 APR 2016
BY DARREN LEWIS
The confirmation that the 22-year-old attacker is available at the end of the season is sure to spark a scramble for his services
Heading for the exit? Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been offered to West Ham
Arsenal's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been offered to West Ham .

The confirmation that the 22-year-old attacker is available this summer is sure to spark a scramble for his services.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is poised to stage a clearout this summer following the club’s title failure with several players set to be moved on.

Ambitious West Ham are set to move to the Olympic Stadium next season and remain in the hunt for a shock top-four place.

In pictures - Arsenal 2-0 West Brom:

Versatile Oxlade-Chamberlain has 24 caps for England and last scored for the Three Lions in their European Championship qualifying win over Lithuania in October.

Yet he is unlikely to go to this summer’s European Championships after being hit by a knee injury suffered in the Champions League last-16 first leg defeat to Barcelona.

He moved to north London in a high-profile switch from Southampton in 2011. The England international was seen back than as one of the most exciting talents in the country.

But he has had to compete with a starting spot at Arsenal with the likes of Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil and Santi Cazorla.

Young Alex Iwobi, who has burst onto the scene so impressively this season, has also now moved above Oxlade Chamberlain in the pecking order.

Earlier this month Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier suggested the Ox should rejoin the Saints to revive his outstanding talents under Ronald Koeman.

Le Tissier told Mirror Sport: “He’s a very good player. He’s obviously suffered with injuries in the last couple of seasons so he’s not really been a regular in that Arsenal side.

“If the boy wants to play regular first team football and to be a first choice in the team then sure it’s realistic. It’s not like he’d be dropping down to the bottom half of the table.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-offered-alex-oxlade-7812663

Last edited:
The Leicester dream story just continues,Mahrez just became the first African born player to win PFA Player of the season :pimp:

Cg1b0pKUcAEs7pS.jpg

Alli wins young player of the year

Well deserved for Mahrez. And figured Alli would win young POY but Ozil should have had his spot on the all-PFA team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom