❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy's sorry to break this to you but...

Ox is horrible dude :lol: he has barely any technical skill or ball control. Are you guys still recovering from 4/20?

Saying that he would "eat" at Liverpool is a slap in the face to Liverpool :lol: he'll be at a Weat Brom or some mid/low-table team in the near future. He's not going anywhere important. Transfer that dude, real quick :lol:

I'd keep Joel tho, he's a way better player.

Lmao, this whole post made me laugh. I feel you tho, Ox seems like wasted potential, along with Rambo, Theo, and probably Jack.

We need a new CB, because Per is almost done, and Gabriel is a rotation player at best. DM I'm not TOO concerned over, we need another enforcer similar to Coq, but don't break the bank over him. Obviously we need a striker, Obama, Morata, that kid from PSV (Or Ajax?) or even Benz we can get him.

We have £200 million in the bank and we need to spend it. Honestly, I wouldn't be upset if we missed out on CL, it'll be the catalyst for change as it'll reduce cash flow.

james-harden-sideeye-gif.gif
*insert* anything is possible kevin garnett gif :lol: (i dont know how to embed the gif)....when the money come calling and or/ another larger club comes through, im not saying that its going to happen at all as far us trying to grab him but he would certainly be appreciated.

arsenal fans wanting a cdm? thought coq was the answer? I agree with all points made in this thread... but arsenal fans could always be worst.. you could lose wenger and end up like us!

and I BEEN said theo was trash.... didn't pep want ox?

both Mahrez and Dele :smokin

Ox is horrible dude :lol: he has barely any technical skill or ball control. Are you guys still recovering from 4/20?

wrong. His technical skill is his biggest asset and why he's such a talent, he can play with both feet: pass and dribble, he can be a brilliant dribbler and his ball control is good as well (see him against bayern). His touch is fantastic and can trap the ball easily, he takes on anyone in front of him, The kid has a bag of tricks. His problem is losing possession high up on the pitch or in dangerous areas where he is trying to do too much. You can see his mistakes bothering him as the game goes on and the body language is clear. At 22 years old, i rather take that chance and see how he develops instead of just giving up and shipping him off.

edit: one of my favorite evasions from the OX (again cant seem to embed gifs lol, excuse my ignorance)
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/chambo.gif

Last edited:
i too thought ox was always good on the ball just lacked the final product (such a common thing with arsenal players)

Last edited:
Rumors have Bayern signing Hummels in the summer...BVB's gotta be getting sick of this **** if true :lol: :x :smh:

A back 4 of Alaba - Hummels - Boateng - Lahm would be so filthy though :x

Oh and I'll just leave this here...:lol:

View media item 2006752

Last edited:
wrong. His technical skill is his biggest asset and why he's such a talent, he can play with both feet: pass and dribble, he can be a brilliant dribbler and his ball control is good as well (see him against bayern). His touch is fantastic and can trap the ball easily, he takes on anyone in front of him, The kid has a bag of tricks. His problem is losing possession high up on the pitch or in dangerous areas where he is trying to do too much. You can see his mistakes bothering him as the game goes on and the body language is clear. At 22 years old, i rather take that chance and see how he develops instead of just giving up and shipping him off.

edit: one of my favorite evasions from the OX (again cant seem to embed gifs lol, excuse my ignorance)
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/chambo.gif

Have you had a NT account this whole time Arsene?

Why didn't you tell us!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH VARDY LOOKS LIKE HES HAD A NIGHT OUT WITH COUPE ON THE BLOW :rofl:

Stormzy though :smokin "Best in the scene"

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH VARDY LOOKS LIKE HES HAD A NIGHT OUT WITH COUPE ON THE BLOW :rofl:

Stormzy though :smokin "Best in the scene"

Honestly, Vardy looks like he parties super hard, even harder than me. He's a goon, he'd probably show me up :lol:

Oh JOSH, it's cool, we'll just have to agree to disagree on Ox. I think he's a bum, and you think he's good. We'll keep it like that :lol:

Last edited:
Ox's decision making has been the worst of his flaws. A lot of fans want him loaned out to see if he improves or not while getting consistent playing time

wow 2015-16 leicester home jerseys are popping up at ross for $15 :lol: Just saw a guy post on facebook. I need to find a couple and get vardy/mahrez namesets on them for that price

Honestly, Vardy looks like he parties super hard, even harder than me. He's a goon, he'd probably show me up :lol:

Oh JOSH, it's cool, we'll just have to agree to disagree on Ox. I think he's a bum, and you think he's good. We'll keep it like that :lol:
hear, hear
cristiano-ronaldo-562-arsene-wenger-showing-his-thumbs-up-at-arsenal-fans.jpg

Saying that he would "eat" at Liverpool is a slap in the face to Liverpool :lol: he'll be at a Weat Brom or some mid/low-table team in the near future. He's not going anywhere important. Transfer that dude, real quick :lol:

Barely any technical skill or ball control?? Let's see your highlights lmao

His finishing and decision making are absolutely horrible though... Hopefully a loan will help him find some form.

Barely any technical skill or ball control?? Let's see your highlights lmao

His finishing and decision making are absolutely horrible though... Hopefully a loan will help him find some form.

The one arsenal game I watched this year he dribbled the ball way too far out in front of himself, tried to make up for it by running faster toward the ball, and injured himself from extending his leg out and catching the defenders leg. I think it was in the champions league.

The Leicester dream story just continues,Mahrez just became the first African born player to win PFA Player of the season :pimp:

Cg1b0pKUcAEs7pS.jpg

Alli wins young player of the year

Hate to be that guy, but Mahrez is not African born. He's from France

Congrats to Mahrez though, hell of an achievement. It was between him and Vardy for me and I'm glad Mahrez won it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom