❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted him to be the next great #7 but he could never replicate consistently those flashes of brilliance from his early days as a eiddy said :lol: :\

Last edited:
I wish the word ****e was used in American-English swearing, it's morbidly powerful. Love it when Brits use it :lol:

Last edited:
On behalf of the Off-White community (word to Young Jeezy! and props to you if you figure the lyric out, I got that "off-white" term from him. Cause us Southern Europeans are tan :lol:) , the Nani train left the station a long time ago. But I think any race or creed could have figured that out :lol: (even tho I think United could have used him this year).

eiddyfouw eiddyfouw I thought @Rolaholic18 was Asain the whole time too, until a few months ago he said he was Black. I was as surprised as you were, I could have sworn he said he was Asain before :lol:

Rhymes with "Fight", begins with SH, swear word for poop.

Figure it out bro.
laugh.gif

eiddyfouw eiddyfouw I thought @Rolaholic18 was Asain the whole time too, until a few months ago he said he was Black. I was as surprised as you were, I could have sworn he said he was Asain before :lol:
Part Togolese/Haitian originally actually,that explains why I've got a soft spot for Adebayor :lol: *shrugs*

I feel the same way you feel about ****e for a-rse :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom