❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe that Drogba or Yaya didn't win it. I'm pretty sure Drogba was the league's top scorer while winning the title with Chelsea and Yaya deserved it one of those years City won the title when he scored an insane amount of goals for a midfielder.

Hard to believe that Drogba or Yaya didn't win it. I'm pretty sure Drogba was the league's top scorer while winning the title with Chelsea and Yaya deserved it one of those years City won the title when he scored an insane amount of goals for a midfielder.

Drogba...amongst his many awards, during the PL prime, he never got that Player of the year award...

Premier League Golden Boot: 2006–07,[204] 2009–10[205]
Premier League PFA Team of the Year: 2006–07,[206] 2009–10[207]

wow 2015-16 leicester home jerseys are popping up at ross for $15 :lol: Just saw a guy post on facebook. I need to find a couple and get vardy/mahrez namesets on them for that price
WHAT HOOK ME UP MAN :lol: I can't even get one over here

I feel like Suarez was more deserving that season than Yaya even though they did win the title,Dracula almost single handedly won 'Pool a title

The Leicester dream story just continues,Mahrez just became the first African born player to win PFA Player of the season :pimp:

Cg1b0pKUcAEs7pS.jpg

Alli wins young player of the year

Hate to be that guy, but Mahrez is not African born. He's from France

Congrats to Mahrez though, hell of an achievement. It was between him and Vardy for me and I'm glad Mahrez won it

My mistake,he might not have been born in Algeria but he is African though kind of like Obamayeng. Both of his parents were and he has both Moroccan and Algerian citizenships.

Drogba...amongst his many awards, during the PL prime, he never got that Player of the year award...

Premier League Golden Boot: 2006–07,[204] 2009–10[205]
Premier League PFA Team of the Year: 2006–07,[206] 2009–10[207]

Drogba probably should've got it over Wazza though in '09 when he had almost 30 goals and won the title imo

Last edited:

It is unfortunate Drobga hadn't won one considering what he did for Chelsea. But the only year Yaya would could have won would have been our 13/14 season but no one was betting Suarez that year for it. 

Last edited:
Even though they were as low as 12th in the table in late October,I don't think the title was ever seriously in doubt :lol:

View media item 2007394
Juve's having a PSG like run right now,5 straight league titles :x

*This could be Mou's first signing...:nerd:

@DiMarzio: #Benfica's midfielder Renato #Sanches is really close to @ManUtd for €60M paid in four years @SkySport @SkySportsNewsHQ

Last edited:
Always feels like Juve doesn't get the recognition/praise that AC or Inter get despite being the most successful Italian team domestically

It may be because they've both won more in Europe in comparison especially AC. Domestically they're the top dogs though,especially recently.

Another reason could be because of history. I kind of feel like their reputation is still somewhat recovering from that match fixing debacle a little while ago

Even with all that said,they're the biggest and arguably the most supported club in Italy right now.

Last edited:
He's a highly rated Port-chop,of course :lol:. From what I've seen from him in the CL,he doesn't play like a teen...

Plus he's probably his long term Carrick/Fro replacement :nerd:

Last edited:
It may be because they've both won more in Europe in comparison especially AC. Domestically they're the top dogs though,especially recently.

Another reason could be because of history. I kind of feel like their reputation is still somewhat recovering from that match fixing debacle a little while ago

Even with all that said,they're the biggest and arguably the most supported club in Italy right now.
good points

I feel like Suarez was more deserving that season than Yaya even though they did win the title,Dracula almost single handedly won 'Pool a title
Please stop spreading misinformation. Not sure if you even watched a handful of games during that season cause if you did, you wouldn't be saying foolishness like this.

That's always hyperbole when used my dude :lol:,don't think anyone ever takes it seriously. An entire XI doing their jobs well is obviously needed to win a title but that's just to highlight how incredible a season he had. You can't even deny that he really did single handedly win certain games with hat tricks/4 goal games and scoring at crucial moments but I'll give you that Sturridge,Stevie G and Luxurious Raheem all had big parts in that run...

Last edited:
That's always hyperbole when used my dude :lol:,don't think anyone ever takes it seriously. An entire XI doing their jobs well is obviously needed to win a title but that's just to highlight how incredible a season he had. You can't even deny that he really did single handedly win certain games with hat tricks/4 goal games and scoring at crucial moments but I'll give you that Sturridge,Stevie G and Luxurious Raheem all had big parts in that run...

SAS almost won them that title...

It wasn't just Suarez.

Suarez had some big games during the season, but he didn't magically just get the ball in some of those matches, he was setup by Sturridge and co. That is why they dubbed them SAS (Suarez and Sturridge). But cats just out here acting like Suarez ran the show. If you look back at seasons prior when he was by his lonesome he scored big goals and even net us a few equalizers but he was never able to perform to that level until Sturridge came along and Rogers barely played them together due to a number of reasons (suspension, injury and just not field proper lineups). We saw a glimpse of what was to come in the 2012/13 season towards the end when they played a couple of matches together. Then they ran loose in the 2013/14 campaign.I think if Suarez had returned and Sturridge didn't have all those injuries, I think we could have taken the title the following season. I'm starting to think some of y'all just don't love giving the black man his just due based off some of the foolishness I've read.

Last edited:
That's really the hill you wanna die on huh...

They definitely complemented each other but Sturridge was hurt for parts of the 2012 season and Suarez still put up numbers. You can't deny that he was the main guy but I also can't deny that Sturridge was also very important in that attacking partnership becoming one of the best in Europe at one point as I've already mentioned before.

*I'm black if it matters*...
grin.gif

Last edited:

They definitely complemented each other but Sturridge was hurt most of that 2012 season and Suarez still put up numbers. You can't deny that he was the main guy but I can't deny that Sturridge was also pretty important in that attacking partnership becoming one of the best in Europe at one point as I've already mentioned before.

*I'm black if it matters*...>D  
Sturridge didn't join pool until 2013 so not sure if serious. And I still stand by my sentiments.

Last edited:

They definitely complemented each other but Sturridge was hurt a good part of that 2012 season and Suarez still put up numbers. You can't deny that he was the main guy but I also can't deny that Sturridge was also very important in that attacking partnership becoming one of the best in Europe at one point as I've already mentioned before.

Sturridge didn't join pool until 2013 so not sure if serious.

12/13 season...he literally joined in January :lol:

That's all you got out of that though? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
12/13...he literally joing in January :lol:
It doesn't matter. It's still 2013. You can't say to your boss "I completed the assignment today" when it was due the 1st of the month and when he said you're late, you respond "It's still April". Plus I know you're black, you're in the black guys hair thread. :lol:

Last edited:
Good point but it's different when you're talking about sporting seasons though given that they overlap years. 

My bad I didn't know where you were coming from,I've got mad love for my black players killing it in Europe 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Maybe just not as much love for Sturridge as you...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The racist cannibal really was on another level that season. Up there with Shearer and Henry's best seasons. Remember when they first got him he kept ghosting past defenders only to hit the post. Thought he was going to be another Dirk Kuyt.

They definitely complemented each other but Sturridge was hurt for parts of the 2012 season and Suarez still put up numbers. You can't deny that he was the main guy but I also can't deny that Sturridge was also very important in that attacking partnership becoming one of the best in Europe at one point as I've already mentioned before.

I thought you were Asian :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom