❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 99.9999% sure @HEGGSY  has tix to that 
laugh.gif

also, take a look at lcfc.com mainpage poll 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cg7BvCFWwAEQEtL.jpg

that would really blow if they capture the title this weekend and vardy can't be a part of it on the field. considering he was 1 of the most important pieces to the team, not having him play that match is a bit of a bummer if it happens

This is a must win game for United tho Saturday, right? 5pts behind Arsenal with a game in hand.

I think United might pull off the upset against Leicester (never thought I'd say those words)..

So Vardy and Leicester can celebrate next week.

Last edited:
"thanks for the invite" I mean Matt I know you don't know spanish but we gotta translate english slang too?
laugh.gif
jk man

Disappointed Spurs drew today and their chances to win are very slim now.. but it's hard to be that  disappointed in this season. Their future looks incredibly bright and Leicester winning the league is pretty damn cool.

But you know I haven't seen anybody mention it or I missed it...4th place for United or Arsenal may still be the same as 5th. We have forgotten that Liverpool is still in Europa and the possibility they win it, they take the spot of the 4th place team for CL next year. Spooky hours.

But you know I haven't seen anybody mention it or I missed it...4th place for United or Arsenal may still be the same as 5th. We have forgotten that Liverpool is still in Europa and the possibility they win it, they take the spot of the 4th place team for CL next year. Spooky hours.
Incorrect. Pool wins Europa they get an automatic bid regardless like Sevilla this year. if city finishes 5th and wins the ucl than yeah arsenal or United is screwed

Incorrect. Pool wins Europa they get an automatic bid regardless like Sevilla this year. if city finishes 5th and wins the ucl than yeah arsenal or United is screwed

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2215121.html

"– The club that won the UEFA Champions League will go straight into the group stage
– The UEFA Europa League winners will go into the UEFA Champions League play-offs
– The club that had qualified for a UEFA Champions League play-off spot via their domestic league competition (i.e. finished fourth) will transfer into the UEFA Europa League"

Oh I see but then did I read this incorrectly?

No Vardy again though....I don't know.
Pulling for Leicester on Sunday

City vs RM i don't even know who to root for. I like both teams a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom