❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona is the closest thing to a utopian city I've been to. You take the chill laid back lifestyle of California, the diversity and variety of life and culture of the Bay Area, infuse it with the night life and tourist economy of Las Vegas/Miami Beach, and you get Barcelona.

Last edited:

CristiaNooooo.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mean.gif

Please carry us Bale, you are back in England!

Still think Real have enough to get by Citeh without Ronnie but damn I was looking forward to seeing him playing back in Manchester.

I was wondering,is there any reason in particular Sterling keeps getting passed up for Navas?

Still think Real have enough to get by Citeh without Ronnie but damn I was looking forward to seeing him playing back in Manchester.

I was wondering,is there any reason in particular Sterling keeps getting passed up for Navas?

Recently came back from an injury, I'm sure we will see him at some point tonight

View media item 2008960
I like this lineup and yes because of Sterling coming back from injury he is being reintroduced back in slowly to play it safe. Our most defines line up and the defense has been playing much more solid lately I have faith

wait no ronnie? Ronnie out?

I forgot no Yaya either though. But with KDB and Aguero City got a chance. And Gareth Bale may be in great form given last game....hope he flourishes dudes speed is unlike anything ive seen

I guess Tom Hanks put £100 on Leceister to win the league back at the start of the season? Lulz if true.

I shouldn't even predict since last time I did I Wolfsburg beat Madrid in the 1st leg 2-0 
laugh.gif
 but I will say this, Real Madrid will win in aggregate 4-2

Belgian citizen reporting in. 2 Belgians in this match 
pimp.gif

Vincent Kompany

Kevin De Bruyne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom