❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed Spurs drew today and their chances to win are very slim now.. but it's hard to be that disappointed in this season. Their future looks incredibly bright and Leicester winning the league is pretty damn cool.

If I was a Tottenham or an Arsenal fan I would be extremely disappointed in not taking advantage of an off-year from all the big money clubs and winning the league. There's no telling when/if the EPL will be this wide open again.

Liechester about to have free donuts and championship tshirts for fans on May 7th. Can't wait :pimp: God speed, Heggsy.

Party time and everyone's invited

I see mans got bare creps up there 8)

Too many, boxes all around the house :lol:

tfti Heggsy:smh:

jk:tongue:
Sorry man :lol: These tickets are gold dust

for those who missed it..... or @HEGGSY
 assumiing you don't get NBCSN in the UK

yeah watched a while back, might watch it again, tbh, when they first showed it, I was thinking they might be tempting fate but it's working out nicely :lol: at your expense though, so sorry about that

As happy as I am for you guys, I do hope Utd are able to pull off the upset!  [emoji]128517[/emoji]
:lol: Good luck Sunday, fwiw, I feel like it's going to be a draw and we'll win it on Monday with Spurs Chelsea being a draw.

Bit of an anti climax if we win without playing but who am I kidding, I won't give a ****. We're 3 points away from winning the Premier League

Last edited:
Heggs, Is this all good fortune you've had with Leicester happening because ...

A) You joined this thread 2-3 years ago?

B) Or is it because I took over the thread 2-3 years ago?

I'm going with (B), you owe me dude.

:smokin :tongue:

I must be having the reverse effect. It's maybe because my post count has gone down over time :lol:

Being in Spain for RM/Wolfsburg and Atleti/Barca was UNREAL. Chatted with my boy Coupé It Coupé It , and I HIGHLY recommend Barcelona for everybody's next vacation. The food is dope as hell. Tapas, love my patatas bravas and croquettes. Paella every night with sangria and Estrella. Gaudi's architecture is phenomenal, word to Ray Hudson commentary. Amazing views at Park Guell and Montjuic. Don't get me started on the nightlife. I thought no place could match NYC clubs, but boy was I wrong. Spots don't get jumpin' until 2 AM, and it's no biggie staying out 'til 8 in the morning. Shokho, Opium, Pacha all right on the beach at Barceloneta. Diversity is clutch, women from all over the world. Brasil, France, Ukraine, Scotland. Sex on the beach is normal/acceptable practice. My swagger was on CR7 and Memphis levels.

Fellas, I'm going byke in 2 months. Bank account be damned, worth every Euro. Celebrated like heggsy heggsy officially secured the league.

Being in Spain for RM/Wolfsburg and Atleti/Barca was UNREAL. Chatted with my boy Coupé It Coupé It , and I HIGHLY recommend Barcelona for everybody's next vacation. The food is dope as hell. Tapas, love my patatas bravas and croquettes. Paella every night with sangria and Estrella. Gaudi's architecture is phenomenal, word to Ray Hudson commentary. Amazing views at Park Guell and Montjuic. Don't get me started on the nightlife. I thought no place could match NYC clubs, but boy was I wrong. Spots don't get jumpin' until 2 AM, and it's no biggie staying out 'til 8 in the morning. Shokho, Opium, Pacha all right on the beach at Barceloneta. Diversity is clutch, women from all over the world. Brasil, France, Ukraine, Scotland. Sex on the beach is normal/acceptable practice. My swagger was on CR7 and Memphis levels.

Fellas, I'm going byke in 2 months. Bank account be damned, worth every Euro. Celebrated like heggsy heggsy officially secured the league.

Yeah I love Barcelona, one of my favourite cities to go to. Which clubs did you go to? I like Sutton and Shoko is an awesome restaurant to go to with your gf.

Which clubs did you go to? I like Sutton and Shoko is an awesome restaurant to go to with your gf.
Good looks on the restaurant recommendation.

I hit up Opium, Shoko, Pacha, and Razzmatazz. Not a single complaint about Barcelona and it's close to supplanting New York as my favorite city in the world.

I hit up Opium, Shoko, Pacha, and Razzmatazz. Not a single complaint about Barcelona and it's close to supplanting New York as my favorite city in the world.

Glad you had a good time man. I'm visiting New York for the first time in November. Cannot wait.

I recommend Madrid aswell. Dope city where you can chill and go out and start to drink at 1am!

Last edited:
LMK how I can help. Looking to do/see anything in particular?

Got a bit of a random list. I'm going to a Knicks game, Want some good food and to hit up a comedy club if possible. Have any recommendations? Also what's it like getting into clubs and which ones are cool? Sorry for so many questions mate ha

I might be going to the game on Sunday Heggsy. Maybe see you
I'm down mate. LMK.

Agree on Barcelona, amazing city, went back in 2011 with the fam.

Didn't realise at the time but Barca were playing Milan in the CL and me, my brother and stepdad managed to cop some tickets. It was the game were Pato was at his peak and ran through the defence like it was nothing. Amazing experience. Also did the tour the next day. I'm sure I have some pics somewhere.

@rck3sactown will let you know next week what's going on with me and a few friends coming to LA for the PSG game, we're discussing whether or not to do the Barca game in Stockholm and the Celtic game or just go all in with LA. I'm down for LA personally but we'll see.

Glad you had a good time man. I'm visiting New York for the first time in November. Cannot wait.

I recommend Madrid aswell. Dope city where you can chill and go out and start to drink at 1am!
I'm hitting up NYC next week... My wife has planned the whole trip, so I am expecting a lot of shopping 
mean.gif

Leicester has run out of 2015-16 replica kits to sell, they're gonna start selling 2016-17 kits May 7th.

Last edited:
Let's hope that both Leicester and Spurs take L's this week.. That way our top 4 hopes are still alive and Leicester would still win league? Right?

I have to get out to Barcelona/Madrid/Spain in general one day. Tired of being broke :smh:
You and me both bruh. I been wanting to visit Paris/London/Berlin/Barcelona for the longest.

At least I live in NYC though, you stuck in Arizona :x

:rofl:

For the sake of this thread, I'm not even gonna take the convo in that direction. I want to, but I will refrain from the derailment.

I have to get out to Barcelona/Madrid/Spain in general one day. Tired of being broke :smh:
You and me both bruh. I been wanting to visit Paris/London/Berlin/Barcelona for the longest.

At least I live in NYC though, you stuck in Arizona :x

:rofl:

For the sake of this thread, I'm not even gonna take the convo in that direction. I want to, but I will refrain from the derailment.
That's for all your NYC slander in General my guy, aside from that it's all good :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom