❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only ONE English player on the pitch...
sick.gif
That's football for ya 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Really want to watch the Madrid game, but I have so much work to do.

Gotta knock these wireframes out.

I think I've seen the cameras show more of Ronaldo just sitting there than his replacement on the field 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I guess Tom Hanks put £100 on Leceister to win the league back at the start of the season? Lulz if true.
Maybe but I do know of a true fact that a HEGGSY fan put a £40 bet at the start of the season and he cashed it in about a month ago for 71k in return. I don't know how gambling works in UK or whatever in his case

I was shocked to see no Ronaldo....

Zidane really likes Vasquez, we'll see how that works. But why not Jesé? He's familiar in that role.

What a terrible, terrible game so far.

Both teams are playing super conservative and scared. Real started to open it up in the last 6-7 minutes but they should have done it way before.

Yea it's been way too cagey for two teams of this caliber...a tie only favors Real with Ronnie coming back at home. Even though it might open them up, Citeh need to start taking more risks if they want to make something of this semi

Last edited:
Its just a big midfield battle but both teams are passing it around the back more than trying to create in the final 3rd :smh:

The Young God needs go cause some ruckus on that left side and we need to give Aguero more looks. Need to play more direct on the ground to him around the box to see what he can do.

Damn Benz won't even play in the 2nd half,it's gonna be the Bale show again like on Saturday :lol:

Last edited:
Vasquez, Modric, and Bale gunna make something happen. Maybe with Benz on the end of it. I know...not exactly a bold call :lol: but those 3 have looked likely to make something happen imo and Benz has that ability to be at the right place at the right time.

Vasquez has to get some props though she's been ghosting past defenders. He's much better than Jese as a team/role player

Edit guess no Benz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom