❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True they do have Oblak, I figured he'd go there due to familiarity but yeah I'm not sure they want the dilemma or money spent on two first team GKs.

Yea and I don't know how much he'd want to go to Real due to his history with Atleti but I guess crazier things have happened :lol:

Apparently you guys are looking at Sotons Fraser Forster as a replacement but I feel like Begovic can be the #1 easily.

Last edited:
Begovic really is a good GK, I've seen that man do twice the amount of work due to our back four being completely heartless this year and Chelsea fans just kept whining on how Thibault would've saved this and that and so on....

He really has earned his spot. Forester I'm sure will be flirted with throughout the summer though.

Incredible scenes...

There's a definite split between Gooners,half the crowd was chanting "There's only one Arsene Wenger" while the other half are holding up all those protest signs.

That shot of Wenger with the signs in the background was quite the sight...

*Found it

ChTgLqRWYAEpPzK.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the players aren't the only ones who can be called bottlers. Even the supporters bottled that protest. It was like 60 people with signs out of thousands in the entire stadium
roll.gif

Yeah that was sad. Honestly, Wenger might have to leave, but if we find out it's not him who's the problem, a lot of fans will be looking foolish.

That's one pic but the chants and signs were significant enough for the commentators to spend a few minutes discussing it :lol:

What do you expect though when Wenger just lowkey blamed the fans for bottling the league :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom