❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man we're definitely gonna need some pics/video of Vardy's watch party :lol:

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of nowhere right now, in the rurals with no reception, but I just found out Leicester won and came into town to say...

@HEGGSY wow....don't even know what to say...wow...I wish I could know what even an ounce of what you're feeling like right now...enjoy the party for the rest of the year...congrats!

I gotta feeling we gonna see the biggest transfer window in history by English clubs this summer. This **** is gonna eclipse a billion this year. Ain't no way in hell Pep, Jurgen, and Conte gonna let Leicester win this league next season.

Last edited:
I'm unfortunately not able to watch the game. What's going on at the end, a fight occurred?
Pushing n shoving around the players tunnel. Can't remember the name of the Spurs player who was the most heated but he was a bench player

I gotta feeling we gonna see the biggest transfer window in history by English clubs. This **** is gonna eclipse a billion this year.

I feel the same way especially with all the TV money that'll be coming in :x :x :x

Costa was there too in the scuffle. He had the "oh you mad?" Face the entire time

Funny how that worked out :lol:

‏@GFFN: Lyon President Jean Michel Aulas in July 2015 on N'Golo Kanté: "Does he want to play for a bottom of the table English side or with us?"

Laca should follow suit and go to Newcastle :lol:

Last edited:
The honour guard for Leicester at home doe. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji].
The owner is probably give every season ticket holder a car word to Oprah

They'll never have to pay for a damn thing in town every again
laugh.gif
People gonna be naming their sons Riyad
laugh.gif

I can see it now, Riyad Morgan Simpson

Last edited:
First Leicester and now Burnely is promoted. 2 years champions. Calling it. Also another NT member coincidently rises from the shadows with die hard passion

Congrats to our man across the pond & NT's own @HEGGSY & @HEGGSY FC. It's been fun seeing you post in here. There wasn't a team that played consistently well & as a unit in the prem as your team did this campaign.

Have fun celebrating tonight!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom