❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is incredible that somehow, a dude from Leicester found his way to NT and saw his team rise to the top and shared his experience with people from across the ocean.

What are the odds?

Amazing, man. Really was a great experience to witness this happen in here.

Congrats heggsy heggsy
Unbelievable finish to your season. I felt the same joy or as close to when my Portland Timbers of the MLS brought back silverware for our city for the first time in 40 years. I don't know if Jack Barmby is pissed or excited since he's on loan from you guys :lol:

Anyways, from one side of the world to the other, cheers my guy. Party hard!

Last edited:
I just love how Man City doesn't win the league. F them.

Grats to HEGGSY and Leceister, u guys deserve it. Have fun at the CL too :smokin

I don't think I've ever seen this thread this congratulatory before... 
laugh.gif
  Bravo. 

Leicester city - Champions of England.

I don't even know what to do
do whatever the **** you want! I know your feels right now Heggsy, live it up, drink it up, soak it in because no matter what anyone says, your guys did it!

Grats to HEGGSY and Leceister, u guys deserve it. Have fun at the CL too :smokin
Damn Papi, save them fighting words for next seasons thread :lol:

We gonna have a Euro 2016/Copa America Centenario thread or stay posted in here?

Roman Abramovich once said that Claudio Ranieri would never win the league at Chelsea :tongue:

Congrats, heggsy heggsy ... what an amazing season!

Hook us all up with the champions' t-shirt :lol:

Damn Papi, save them fighting words for next seasons thread :lol:

We gonna have a Euro 2016/Copa America Centenario thread or stay posted in here?
:lol: I just don't like that plastic a** club sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom