❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already imagine the countless books,movies, and motivational speeches that are gonna be inspired by Leicester. The ride ain't gonna be over for a long time. Get ready to hear Leicester City at a commencement ceremony or a black church in the near future.

The open top bus parade will be INSANE...I literally expect no one in that city to goto work that day...

I may be in the minority, but I love physical games like this
This ain't American football man
laugh.gif
I dont know my dude, something about watching this game today brought a smile to my face. Reminded me of the Clasico's from a few years ago without any of the BS. 

I love the extracurricular activity, the scuffles, and the emotions.... however, the reckless challenges and petty **** is ridiculous.  

Damn, there are going to be a lot of babies conceived in Leicester tonight... :smokin :lol:

In a couple of years heggsy heggsy is going to see kids running around with names like Vardy, Jamie, Kasper... The funny thing will be seeing white kids with names like N'Golo, Riyad, & Shinji... :lol:

Last edited:

This ain't American football man :lol:
I dont know my dude, something about watching this game today brought a smile to my face. Reminded me of the Clasico's from a few years ago without any of the BS.
honestly, the style of play reminds me of what you see in a typical game in South America. Watch a Copa Libertadores match this week and you will see what I'm talking about.

Not taking anyway away from Leicester city's amazing season, but :lol: @ premier league being the best league in the world.
we literally had this discussion about 3 weeks ago in here

All I'm going to say is that the majority of European top flight leagues are VERY competitive

Good for them. Nice to see the underdogs come out on top. Still won't pick them for Fifa tho they still mid 70's.

Such an amazing story. Even as a City fan I think Leicester City winning the tittle in the second season back out of the Championship is a more amazing story than us winning the title in 11/12 season. Congrats to them and @HEGGSY.

Your washed QB drug user got carried by a legendary defense
Go back home and be a family man

Lmao look at you. I just simply state a fact and y'all get salty af. Like I said, hats off to Leicester city. But there's no denying the rest of epl is garbage. And btw, *a legend late in his career got carried by a legendary defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom