❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some combination of 3 will have to start: Pepe, Ramos, Varane, Nacho in the CB, CB, CDM roles.

If its Kroos or Isco in that role, I'll be sick.

Some combination of 3 will have to start: Pepe, Ramos, Varane, Nacho in the CB, CB, CDM roles.

You guys remember a few years ago when Ramos played in midfield and was ripped apart in the Champions League? I don't remember if it was against Dortmund or Schalke but he was exposed badly

You guys remember a few years ago when Ramos played in midfield and was ripped apart in the Champions League? I don't remember if it was against Dortmund or Schalke but he was exposed badly
I believe it was against Juve in the first leg of the semis last year.

En EUA dicen que el Tottenham ganó la EPL [emoji]128580[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/pTvsMwoMHZ
— Ale Padín (@alepadin) May 3, 2016

oh ESPN...that's a link to the video where they said spurs won the EPL yesterday during sportscenter, not leicester :smh:
I seen this while it was live on the air. I can't blame them though, they don't give football enough coverage and they don't care. It doesn't have that WOW factor like a one handed catch or a fastbreak dunk >D

That video was lit HEGGSY. I saw the men in Blazers episode with that table read. I don't know what the reference is but I'm guessing Game of Thrones

What's heggsy heggsy going to do when a Barcelona or Bayern come to KP Stadium next year? **** what's going to happen if Leicester beats a Barca or Bayern at KP next year?

What's @HEGGSY going to do when a Barcelona or Bayern come to KP Stadium next year? **** what's going to happen if Leicester beats a Barca or Bayern at KP next year?
If that happens we should all just decide to end the sport on that day. No way a moment like that could ever be topped.

Bayern have looked impressive so far I see them getting a goal before the half but this is Athlete's defense so its possible they keep them out for the first 45.

What a save. That was a perfect ball in from Boateng Bayern have missed that for real.

Bayern is going in 
pimp.gif

There it is. Game on!

Oblak had that all the way if not for the deflection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom