❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone in here for the messages. Might be a one off but I couldn't give a flying ****. This team is the greatest I've ever witnessed. I have the best hangover I've ever had.

@rck3sactown feelings mutual bro, hope to see you and a few other NTers in the future

Summit in Leicesteri if Porto get into the same CL group, add Real Madrid and I'll force Cru and some of the NY boys :smokin

Get some of that terrible English, stepped on, laxative blended Blowcaine ready homieee. The **** Vardy had on him last night.

Last edited:
Leicester :pimp:

I hope they can keep this quality up for years. They shook up the league. It was so hard to root against them :lol:

Everyone needed a wide awakening. I wonder what this summer will be like with transfers and managers getting sacked.

I know 2 off the top of my head that need to be relieved of their work in England :lol: :smh:

@HEGGSY congrats mate, you guys deserved it. My mate at Leicester was going crazy and hit me up after that Hazard goal.

AZ - I don't think you really understand why Hazard, Cesc, and Pedro were all talking to the media how they really wanted to beat Spurs. Before this match, Spurs haven't won in Stamford bridge in 25 years. None of the players wanted to be the first team to lose to Spurs. Also, both of these clubs have a long history of hate toward each other. We screwed them out of CL in 2012, they refused to sell us Modric even though we offered 10m gbp then Real, and then we stole Willian from them also after they maid for his flight and did his medical.

Dier must have been trying to get sent off yesterday. He probably out there dropping Fabregas left and right like "well eventually maybe ill get this red card but until then...."

congrats @HEGGSY  its always nice to see an underdog take it and even better when its your squad 
pimp.gif

So excited for the game today. I have a feeling Bayern take this at home but I'll be firmly rooting for Simeone's boys

Just read Benzema and Casemiro are not in the Madrid squad. Ronaldo is in for sure obviously but Casemiro being out I would say is a big blow for Real defensively.

Also Yaya traveled with the squad so with Silva out I'm expecting KDB on the left Navas on the right (unless Sterling starts and then it'll be him on the left and KDB on the right) and Yaya at the 10 if he indeed will start with the Ferns behind them.

Last edited:
I wonder if Zidane will try Varane at CDM, his ball skills maybe too iffy
Zizou's better off pushing up Pepe into a holding role. A position he's played and actually flourished with at times before. Do not want to begin experimenting with a 23-year-old in perhaps the biggest European semifinal of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom