❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CL tomorrow, you guys think Bayern will able to score 2 goals or even just 1 to get it to PKs?

Last edited:
Wait till next month when Copa America and Euro 2016 start. The volume of racism and trolling among the hordes of oompa loompas is gonna be on a whole other level.

Last edited:
Im fully expecting to wake up tomorrow to seeing that Heggsy got a tattoo commemorating the season :lol:

Tough to predict tomorrow's match but I feel like a tie might be in the cards. Bayern's gonna throw everything they've got,hopefully starting Muller time..., which might leave them vulnerable to those quick Atleti counters. Should be fun though,can't see Atleti giving up more than a goal or 2

Last edited:
With Euros, copa, qualifying and the Olympics, the schedule is crazy its like a total of 4 weeks off during the year.

I'm beyond honored to say that I got to witness history in the true Cinderella story that was Leicester City winning it all! Congratulations!
The feeling must be euphoric to say the least, I can just imagine the feeling Heggsy is feeling. This goes beyond futbol, beyond sports, it means much more. These are the moments that dreams are made of. Congrats to Heggsy and Leicester for one of the most memorable and remarkable feats that I will be telling my children, not as a fan of a particular team, but the sheer love of the sport and all that it does. This is why we watch the game :nthat:

Congrats to Leicester and their fans, especially HEGGSY. Despite being a Spurs fan, its been genuinely fun to watch Leicester's rise and seeing your reactions along the way.

Well deserved. Live it up.

As much as it pains me to admit, I took my sad nap, had a few London Prides or 6 and I'm actually kinda lightweight buzzing for Leicester City still

Couldn't have possibly happened to a more awesome or deserving club, fanbase, or city than Leicester really.

Plus, I can only imagine how @HEGGSY  is living it up right now 
laugh.gif
, it was a real honor to have met true Leicester fan thru and thru and to have caught a game at the KP this season.

In the words of Ian Darke, you could not write a script like this.

Last edited:
idk Porzingis?

I think V meant whose on my avy originally, so nope you're wrong :lol:

Woke up early for the gym to swim, looked at some of my footy websites I usually browse every week...

View media item 2017981
View media item 2017982
View media item 2017983
View media item 2017984

heggsy heggsy you guys are front page in Portugal, Spain, Catalonia, and Italy....

It's pretty much guaranteed now that no one will ever pronounce "Leicester City" wrong again. Congrats again bro, y'all famous!!!

RIP to LI-CHESTER city :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone in here for the messages. Might be a one off but I couldn't give a flying ****. This team is the greatest I've ever witnessed. I have the best hangover I've ever had.

rck3sactown rck3sactown feelings mutual bro, hope to see you and a few other NTers in the future

:lol: :smokin

Just now getting through LvG's quotes from the POTY gala and man...on the night that Leicester City won the league, that clown was trying to convince folks that expectations are too high at the club :stoneface: . That's what happens when you're at a club with a successful history and you spend a quarter of a billion over 2 seasons...

Hes probably trying to buy time but thankfully no one has as short a memory as he does. At this point last year the same man was bragging about how close we were from a title and how he should be sacked if we're not contending by year 2 :rolleyes. Hope he gets his wish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom