❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next year's away kits are already gonna be on sale soon apparently

ZxxE3uJdlf9gEjv17Vbcb0HP207eMMP_fPnmXVLAg7g.jpg

The blue is meant to pay homage to the 1968 European Cup winning side.

Pretty fitting to go blue in time to introduce a former blue... :lol: :nerd:

All in all,Adidas did a pretty good job. I'm a big fan on next seasons kits so far. Probably gonna cop the home one. Still interested in seeing how the 3rd kits gonna look

Much better than this past seasons with those white under sleeves. :x

Hala Madrid!
Even without Benzema & Casemiro, there are no excuses. Defend desperately against the away goal. Curious who Zizou slots in the holding role.

With a healthy Ronaldo and healthy Bale...they should be able to counter attack at least one goal if they defend well. City's wing backs are not the fleetest of foot they are going to have a long night

Last edited:
With a healthy Ronaldo and healthy Bale...they should be able to counter attack at least one goal if they defend well. City's wing backs are not the fleetest of foot they are going to have a long night
100%. I believe, brother. Just not taking City lightly, depending on Kun Aguero's fitness.

Starting XI could look something like this:
RM
CR7 / Jese / Bale
Isco / Kroos / Modric
Marcelo / Pepe / Ramos / Carvajal
Navas

City
Aguero
Sterling? / De Bruyne / Navas
Fernando / Fernandinho
Clichy / Otamendi / Kompany / Sagna
Hart

100%. I believe, brother. Just not taking City lightly, depending on Kun Aguero's fitness.

Starting XI could look something like this:
RM
CR7 / Jese / Bale
Isco / Kroos / Modric
Marcelo / Pepe / Ramos / Carvajal
Navas

That is how I would like Real's starting XI to look like today.

That is how I would like Real's starting XI to look like today.
Zizou does have the option to go more conservative in the midfield if he so chooses. Swap in Varane at CB and push up Pepe into a CDM role, sit Isco with Kroos and Luka flanking Pepe. I guess there's a slim chance James could enter the starting XI as well. Kovacic highly unlikely. Depends how alarmed the squad is of a potential City away goal.

I said it during the first leg and ill say it again i haven't been this nervous since the 11/12 season on the last day against QPR. If we get a result and go to the final I don't know what ill do.

I needed to watch this again to get my belief up 

Catching the game during my hour lunch break for the 1st half and then I'm going to stream the game on my phone for the 2nd half while pretending to work 
laugh.gif

Wearing these today we've had a ton of success in this kits away from home let the luck continue *fingers crossed*

Big fan of those highlighter 3rd kits,reminds me of Barca's away kits when 'Dinhho was killing it there

Last edited:
Good luck, Armada Armada . May the best side enjoy victory.

RM starting XI was exactly as we projected. Aggressive midfield trio of Isco, Kroos, Luka. Varane sits. Very surprised Yaya Toure rushed back to fitness to take his place in the midfield. Thought he'd come off the bench if needed as a second-half substitute.

Real Madrid has conceded 0 goals at the Bernabeu in Champions League play this campaign.

Also Yaya traveled with the squad so with Silva out I'm expecting KDB on the left Navas on the right (unless Sterling starts and then it'll be him on the left and KDB on the right) and Yaya at

the 10 if he indeed will start with the Ferns behind them.
Guess I was right about the lineup. I think it can work I trust the ferns in the middle but when the play together we lack link up play between the back line and the attack if Yaya is awake today he can be that key.

Even acknowledging Sterling's poor recent form, I would've considered sliding De Bruyne central and starting Luxurious Raheem on the left wing. Bring Yaya off the bench after a rush to fitness. How much can Toure give? How influential will he be?

Even acknowledging Sterling's poor recent form, I would've considered sliding De Bruyne central and starting Luxurious Raheem on the left wing. Bring Yaya off the bench after a rush to fitness. How much can Toure give? How influential will he be?
I would have actually much preferred Sterling to start and have KDB central but knowing Pellers I knew he wouldn't start once I heard Yaya was fit to play. Sterlings CL form this season has been good for us when he played so hopefully he gets in soon to have in impact. And Yaya's impact when he comes to play is important on counters, holding the ball and keeping some possession and playing the ball out the back but its completely centered around if he gives a **** today 
laugh.gif
 which I'm hoping since its the second leg of a semi final and Pellers gave him the start he will.

I don't think it is a bad decision to start yaya. I think Raheem has super sub abilities. Come on and have a flash of greatness. A full game he tends to get lost at times. I think if they are pushing for a goal at the end of the game they can bring on his pace and maybe get at Carvajal

I like RM's line up i think its kinda what they had to do. Just have to hope Kroos plays some D

DOn't you have to actually play a certain amount of games to collect a winners medal?

I'm not sure if it's that or if it's up to the discretion of the club,Mou decided to give him a medal and invite him to the trophy banquet even though he was sold in the winter last season.

It's still not certain if he'll get a medal for this season though,crazy that dude is 43 :wow:

Last edited:
I am assuming Kroos will play the Casmiro (SP?) and play back deeper while Isco will be going forward to give the forwards service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom