❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This year mexico sent really weak squads to copa. Surprisingly, for me at least, Toluca made it out even though their team was the weakest out of the two. Sao Paolo washed them so bad last game tho :x :smh:

At least Pumas is moving on, but yh idk if Pumas has what it takes to make it further.

Sosa's goal was really nice though :smokin

Did you guys see this madness?! :x

Huracan were so mad at because they got eliminated.

Some of these argentine teams are such sore losers :smh:

Atletico has had a really good run this libertadores too. Wouldn't be surprised if they made it to the finals with current form.

edit- nevermind, looks like I jumped the gun too quick. Apparently the ref made really bad calls, gave a red to huracan and a pen. That ref is pretty terrible too.

Last edited:
Managed to avoid the scoreline and just caught it on da DVR.

What a match.

Crazy to think how close Atleti were to being eliminated by ****** gent, and now they've just taken out the 2 favorites.

View media item 2019109
View media item 2019111
They say a picture tells a thousand words.

Excited about tonight's game. Want Man City through as it would be an amazing thing for an English team to finally get into a final after so long, but wouldn't complain at a Madrid Derby final either. Gonna be great either way.

Last edited:
that mural is so beautiful
nthat.gif

^I agree. Dude is given the keys to Ferraris and is told not to crash them.
A squad of "only" World Cup winners like Bayern isn't enough for him to win CL. He needs to have a Euro Cup win-World Cup win-yet another Euro Cup win combo like the 2008-2010-2012 Spain teams that mostly consisted of Barcelona players.

Late Congrats to heggsy. Thanks for sharing with us for the past two years. Party hard and Stay safe my man, won't be fun going to Munich and camp nou with a baby strapped on your back.

**** Huracan. They're San Lorenzo's neighborhood rival. Probably the saltiest team in Argentina. Glad to see those bums eliminated from the Copa.

I hope City can go to the Finals. Been disrespected for years while under performing and maybe its deserved but this is a crucial game for Aguero and his legacy. He needs to show up tonight or he will forever be that guy that just eats up lower level teams. He needs to have another performance like he did against Bayern Munich last season.

Our defense is gonna crack but if we get one crucial goal the pressure will be on Real Madrid to get 2.

Last edited:
May 4th 2008 Leicester Relegated to League 1

May 4th 2016 Leicester Champions of England

I ******* love my club.
I think someone mentioned it before..

It's already a great sports story but being able to see it unfold through the eyes of a real fan of the club was amazing. Once again, congratulations!

Want to see RM approach as if they're already down 0-1, they'll need 2-3 goals to win imo. W/e it takes to advance though.

Last edited:
1. Crazy to think Real could win the CL still after what i'd consider an off year. Lots of injury problems and players in different positions. I honestly think Atletico will win it regardless though

2. all this pep slander :lol: his team didn't deliver. They had their chances in leg 1 and didn't finish. They had their chances in game 2 and didn't finish (pk save). They were a PK conversion away from the CL final. I don't really blame Pep that much Atletico is a great great team. We were saying Barca this year was out of this world good...and they fell to Atletico...so because Bayern couldn't get it done i don't think that tarnishes Pep as a couch. I still think he is a top 5 couch in the world

Excited for todays game though. Kinda pulling for city but i honestly don't care who wins. I love both teams.

Fam I'm a united fan and scholes is not world class. United fans just hyping one of their own. He had some good long range shots from time to time but dude is largely forgettable. Never once saw him do anything spectacular on the international stage
:smh:

Guessing the other greats who've played against him and consider him world class are full of crap :lol:

It's stuff like this that really makes me take a hiatus from this thread.

Scholes is now largely forgettable? :wow: :smh: First time I've ever heard someone say this.

As beautiful as jogo bonito is its not the only standard or the highest standard of play a player should be judged by. There are various ways to be great and memorable. Scholes was absolutely memorable.

Last edited:
Next year's away kits are already gonna be on sale soon apparently

ZxxE3uJdlf9gEjv17Vbcb0HP207eMMP_fPnmXVLAg7g.jpg

The blue is meant to pay homage to the 1968 European Cup winning side.

Pretty fitting to go blue in time to introduce a former blue... :lol: :nerd:

All in all,Adidas did a pretty good job. I'm a big fan on next seasons kits so far. Probably gonna cop the home one. Still interested in seeing how the 3rd kits gonna look

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom