❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always though Mou's career has been a lot more impressive. Dude has done it everywhere he's been and with different levels of squads.

At this point I'd rate Simeone higher than Pep as well,what he's been able to achieve at Atleti the last 4-5 years is nothing short of incredible. Especially breaking that long thought to be impervious reign of dominance by Barca and Real. Now he has the chance to add a European crown to his already impressive resume.

Last edited:
England hasn't had a world class player in decades.

Joe Hart is world class and they don't even know it. People been sleeping on him

Simeone is miles ahead of pep. Atleti sells key players season after season and they still remain competitive. Falcao, Costa, coutois(loan spell), Arda

Their lack of a goal scorer is going to cost them in the final. Dudes just rely on a 1 goal games and sit back and play defense. Torres ain't the stiker they need and if he starts in the final, they're going to lose it.

Last edited:
Simeone is miles ahead of pep. Atleti sells key players season after season and they still remain competitive. Falcao, Costa, coutois(loan spell), Arda

That's how they stay competitive. They use the money from those sales to bring in more talent. I agree with you about Diego > Pep tho

:smh:

Guessing the other greats who've played against him and consider him world class are full of crap :lol:

Fam I'm a united fan and scholes is not world class. United fans just hyping one of their own. He had some good long range shots from time to time but dude is largely forgettable. Never once saw him do anything spectacular on the international stage
:smh:

Guessing the other greats who've played against him and consider him world class are full of crap :lol:

As long as Kun is healthy and starts with de bruyne, citeh can go through on away goals.

Varane is a liability for madrid and they don't even know it. Pepe or ramos does something stupid and gets a red card and citeh can feast

He did so much more in terms of playmaking and reading the pitch better than anyone. He was the engine behind so many great Fergie teams. If you think all he was good for was long range shots than you missed out...

Performance on the international stage doesn't really matter that much to me when judging a players worth tbh. No player,no matter how great, can carry a team to an international title...look at Ronnie. Dude is probably the best goal scorer of all time but he's struggled a lot on the international stage. Doesn't mean he's not world class. Just using him as an example :lol:

Last edited:
rolaholic rolaholic why are you even wasting your time with the troll? I'll reply with a couple words once in a while but don't waste all that energy explaining obvious facts to him :lol: my brother hardly watches footie if at all and he knows who scholes is and that he's really good

Last edited:
All I can say is that he's a man of his convictions,no matter how out there they can be :lol:

Last edited:
Guess PUMAS will be the only Mexican club in the quarters for Libertadores.

I think Atletico Nacional (Pablo's squad) is winning it this year.
Saõ Paulo looks good too, who knows

Crazy how many Argentine teams are in this round of 16.

Let's go shoot around tomorrow :nerd:

Yeah but Huracan is out, and River isn't looking too hot right now.

I can see Boca, Racing, and Central all making runs though.

Damn, I would but I have finals to study for |I

Guess PUMAS will be the only Mexican club in the quarters for Libertadores.

I think Atletico Nacional (Pablo's squad) is winning it this year.
Saõ Paulo looks good too, who knows

Crazy how many Argentine teams are in this round of 16.

Let's go shoot around tomorrow :nerd:

Yeah but Huracan is out, and River isn't looking too hot right now.

I can see Boca, Racing, and Central all making runs though.

Damn, I would but I have finals to study for |I
Mf'er you ALWAYS have an excuse :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways I went to this Argentine reataurant a couple months back called Graziano's. The food was good as hell, some of the best meat I ever had but it was expensive as hell :x

Last edited:
Fam I'm a united fan and scholes is not world class. United fans just hyping one of their own. He had some good long range shots from time to time but dude is largely forgettable. Never once saw him do anything spectacular on the international stage

Troll? Scholes isn't World Class??? :nerd:

I always rated Ashley Cole as world class as well, guy was unbelievable..

Last edited:

Anyways I went to this Argentine reataurant a couple months back called Graziano's. The food was good as hell, some of the best meat I ever had but it was expensive as hell :x

:lol: You're right, my bad bro. After this final I'm on summer break, we should set up a 5 on 5.

Graziano's is the best Argentine restaurant in the city. Expensive, but the quality is unmatched.

Puma won :smokin

Puma_Logo.gif

^^????

:lol: You're right, my bad bro. After this final I'm on summer break, we should set up a 5 on 5.

Graziano's is the best Argentine restaurant in the city. Expensive, but the quality is unmatched.
I'll go back to Graziano's when I make it and no longer a broke boy. I was getting some funny looks in there so I felt like I didn't belong.

You're on your own with that 5v5, none of my close friends play. I'm the only one in the circle who does and I don't even think they like or watch footy. A lot of those guys that play on those turf fields play dirty too. I've been to a few...the rooftop one in Brickell, one in Midtown, one next to i95...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom