❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

United would be foolish to get zlatan. Dude is past his expiration date.

Splash the cash on mahrez. Dude is the truth.

United need a leader and a big name. Zlatan is both. He'll be able to give the hairdryer treatment in the dressing room like SAF used to when players didn't perform.

Mahrez is an incredible player, but I don't see him being able to do the same.

Also don't forget, Mahrez has had one incredible season we've seen (let's not forget Michu), while Zlatan has been consistently performing for as long as we can remember his name...

Last edited:
Griez is apparently working on an extension...doesn't mean he'll stay at Ateltico for sure but he won't come cheap :lol:. I read that Bale claimed that none of the Atleti XI would be able to get into the Real first team :lol:,hoping for some more fireworks Saturday :pimp:

Guess who's getting a start for his international debut today?

View media item 2045576

:smokin

Hoping he can impress a bit and solidify a France spot now that Sturridge looks to be out...

Also in Zlatan news...

Zlatan Ibrahimović ‏@Ibra_official:
Something big is coming. World premiere on Monday. #madebysweden

:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Zlatan is launching his own sportswear brand A-Z. Thats probably his reference

Zlatan and Mahrez are completely different. United needs a number 9. They don't need wing players they have a ton of them assuming Martial is staying wide. Mahrez is the truth i agree and obviously it can't hurt to add that kind of talent. But you take Zlatan over him if its one or the other

Stones would be nicely added depth at City. Tutelage under Kompany and help out back there. If pep wants to go to 3 backs i can see Otemendi/Stones/Kompany. Just to get Kolorov and Zabaleta out. But you can't truth Kompany to stay healthy. So Stones would be a nice back up plan

Lukaku's officially made it clear he wants out

‏@SkyFootball: Romelu Lukaku confirms he wants to leave Everton: http://skysports.tv/gRfMMI : "I've had a very good season, but it's time to write myself a CV."

Wonder where he'll end up? :nerd:

Regarding Zlatan,from his press conference just a couple of minutes ago

Last edited:
Mundo Deportivo gets Barca kit rumors right, but are 50/50 with transfer rumors. This morning's cover.

Apparently, Barca's technical secretary Robert Fernandez had Bellerin’s last coach at the Nou Camp Francisco Javier García Pimienta who is still close to Bellerin, begin contact with him earlier this year & the full court press began with the CL matches with the Gunners when they took him out to dinner & hang out.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20160526/402046444672/bellerin-por-alves.html

I just think it's a shame the club or Enrique is wasting Vidal. Despite being a defensive mid, he did a solid job (exemplary really) at fullback for Sevilla prior to joining Barca.

View media item 2045643
I'm not sure it's accurate to say Ibra is a solid leader because he can be a polarizing figure in the locker room. There have been plenty of ex team mates over the years who basically said that if you're not in his locker room clique, you were very isolated on the team.

He's definitely vocal & the one who wants the ball in crunch time (& comes through in the clutch more often than not).

I've seen so many fake articles of the Zlatan joining the MLS :lol:

Hope he makes up his mind soon. Love to see him as a red but if he does go to the MLS, good for him too :pimp:

I've seen so many fake articles of the Zlatan joining the MLS :lol:

Hope he makes up his mind soon. Love to see him as a red but if he does go to the MLS, good for him too :pimp:

If he has a legit offer from a top Euro club, I can't see him going to MLS unless his wife absolutely detests the idea of going to Manchester. Hope Mrs. Ibra didn't talk to DDG's wife, I'm sure Manchester isn't like the back of a fridge. :lol:

Apparently she used to be a model & actress but has become an accomplished business woman. She's also 11 years his senior. She looks like she don't mess around either.

View media item 2045653

Last edited:
I haven't been a big fan of te new Nike templates with the weird shoulders but that Barca kit is fire :smokin

In terms of Zlatan,one huge advantage signing him would bring would be that he'd be able to take some of the pressure off of some of the other younger players like Tony and Marcus. They won't be relied upon to be the main men like they were this past season so they can hopefully continue to develop in relative peace :lol:

Last edited:
Is it just me, or do United need to rebuild not only their back line but midfield too? It's astounding to me how much money they have spent in the transfer market with such little effectiveness. They literally pissed hundreds of millions down the drain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom