❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manolas is a tank. A bit hot headed at times but you need that in the prem.

That's literally just what the doctor ordered :lol:,still haven't replaced Vidic's fire back there

Last edited:
I heard most of those good Newcastle players plan on leaving and don't really have the same NC pride the players had last time they got regulated.

That's good news for Rolondo Aarons and Adam Armstrong. Think Aarons could have a similar season to Zaha's 12-13.

Damn man apparently Sturridge got hurt again in England training :smh:

It'd be a pretty big blow if he missed out on the Euros man,that could open up the door for Rashford though.

Last edited:
Damn man apparently Sturridge got hurt again in England training :smh:

It'd be a pretty big blow if he missed out on the Euros man,that could open up the door for Rashford though.

So unfortunate for him that he's not able to really reach his full potential...

Funny thing is I have a Januzaj away from 13/14 when he was #44 and dropped the brace on Sunderland in his full debut. I was hoping for more out of him after the goal against AV back in August but he's looking like he may be a bust at this point :frown:

His potential on FIFA 16 is still good :D

although talented, this was the reason he shouldnt start for England. 

dude woouldve been able to excel as a super sub

Who do you see Barca going after to replace him and apparently Mascherano as well Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi ?. Man if Juve does end up with both :wow:,they haven't been messing around in the market at all :x

Last edited:
I have no idea. Apparently Alves has an escape clause where he could opt out by June 5th at no cost & Juve made him a really good offer. Good for him.

If Masch leaves, the club has apparently targeted Depor CB (formally of Espanyol & Benfica) or Villarreal CB Eric Bailly. I'd prefer Bailly but he might be more expensive. Very impressed with his play this campaign. Lyon CB Samuel Umtiti is another name that keeps popping up.

I wonder what Aleix Vidal did or didn't do to get in Enrique's dog house?

edit - If they don't get Bellerin, my guess is Enrique goes with Sergi Roberto at least in the short team at RB. He played very well in that role this year when asked to. I would think Vidal would finally get burn.

Last edited:
Wow Juve with Alves... So Cuadrado moving back and staying at Chelsea?

Last edited:
I have no idea. Apparently Alves has an escape clause where he could opt out by June 5th at no cost & Juve made him a really good offer. Good for him.

If Masch leaves, the club has apparently targeted Depor CB (formally of Espanyol & Benfica) or Villarreal CB Eric Bailly. I'd prefer Bailly but he might be more expensive. Very impressed with his play this campaign. Lyon CB Samuel Umtiti is another name that keeps popping up.

I wonder what Aleix Vidal did or didn't do to get in Enrique's dog house?

edit - If they don't get Bellerin, my guess is Enrique goes with Sergi Roberto at least in the short team at RB. He played very well in that role this year when asked to. I would think Vidal would finally get burn.

I take it that Lucho is trying to inject some needed youth into that backline.

I've seen Bailley play mostly for the Elephants and he looked good. Not sure how his Liga form was but he could be promising for the future. I know Laporte was being scouted a lot before getting hurt,he could be another solid option if Pep hasn't liked him up already.

I'd be dissapointed to see Umtiti end up with you guys though :smh:

Last edited:
I'm glad the Stones talk has died down :lol:. He never really stood out much to me this season at Everton,granted the whole team was kind of lousy but I don't see where the huge hype comes from besides the fact that he's English. I'm sure he'll be quality but I don't see the supposed world class attributes. 40m Euros for Manolas beats 40m Pounds for Stones any day of the week :lol: :lol:

Damn Mascherano AND Dani Alves !? Apparently Marc Bartra is on his way out too 

I fully agree that Sergi Roberto got next 

I'm glad the Stones talk has died down :lol:. He never really stood out much to me this season at Everton,granted the whole team was kind of lousy but I don't see where the huge hype comes from besides the fact that he's English. I'm sure he'll be quality but I don't see the supposed world class attributes. 40m Euros for Manolas beats 40m Pounds for Stones any day of the week :lol: :lol:

There it is.

I watched a lot of him last season, and honestly, he was prone to mistakes and was a few times solely the reason for conceding goals.

Sure, he's still young and there's a lot of potential upside, but price tag at this point is only justified by the fact that he's English.

That English tax is ridiculous :lol:,don't even wanna know what Kane's gonna go for when the time comes :x

@CheGiaevara: RT1; Cadena COPE reporting that Madrid will buy back Álvaro Morata for €30m and sell him on for no less than €70m

View media item 2044958

Last edited:
To chime in on Stones, he was so positionally unaware whenever I saw him. He also committed the cardinal sin for defending in that he got caught ball watching so many times - runners would just come at his blind side & score. Yes he's English, but I don't see how anyone that's watched football & saw him play say he's an elite prospect. He had absolutely no redeeming qualities this last campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom