❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For £70m Arsenal can get a better striker

No disrespect to Morata. Would love to see him at the Emirates, but we all know that's not happening :lol:

Arsene could get Higuain for that price :lol:

It might be a perfect match though lowkey...:nerd:

Given their reps :lol:

*It's 70m Euro not pounds. That's around 53m pounds/the price of a KDB

Last edited:
Metric System >

Zlatan's on a free though,just gotta pay his wages...massive wages might I add :lol:

Last edited:
Bellerin ain't going nowhere.

What happened to Douglas? :lol: Umititi would be a good pickup

For 70m Euro's we should bid on Ben or Abua at least

Last edited:
Metric System >

Zlatan's on a free though,just gotta pay his wages...massive wages might I add :lol:
Exactly, save the transfer fee, lock up 70M for Zlatan's wages for the year to outbid United, and BOOM! We have a treble.

Last edited:
Tell that to the rest of the world :lol:

Metric System >

Exactly, save the transfer fee, lock up 70M for Zlatan's wages for the year to outbid United, and BOOM! We have a treble.

He'd have to have interest in joining up with you guys first...

Don't worry though,I definitely see Wenger breaking the bank on a goalscorer this summer. Who is still up for debate but I don't see a repeat of last summer coming at all :lol:. It's crucial for his end game

Last edited:
Aubameyang ain't going to England... he was quoted earlier this year saying, "My childhood dream was to play for Real Madrid. I promised my grandfather, who was from Avila some 110 kilometres away from Madrid, that I would play there. I realise that it will not be easy, but is always in the back of my mind." He's either staying at Dortmund or going to Real sometime in the future.

His custom Mercurial Superflys were dope.

View media item 2045051

Last edited:
Yea I also remember hearing that he won't leave BVB for any other club than Los Blancos. That'd be fire to have him as a Benz replacement :smokin. Or they could switch him around with Bale/Ron on the wing

"ABC" :pimp:

Last edited:
United would be foolish to get zlatan. Dude is past his expiration date.

Splash the cash on mahrez. Dude is the truth.

Wavin' Flag by K'naan is still the GOAT FIFA song :pimp:
Yup! For some reason a bar I was in while I was in Korea recently started playing that song. Some Brit and I noticed each other getting hyped up and lip syncing and started a duet :lol: locals were looking at us like what the hell is wrong with these dudes :lol:

Last edited:
Wavin' flag should be World Cup song forever. Pitbull's music is simply trash.

United would be foolish to get zlatan. Dude is past his expiration date.

Splash the cash on mahrez. Dude is the truth.

*Takes deep breath*

View media item 2045239

Bruh

For one, Zlatan > Mahrez don't matter how old he is

Two, who in their right mind would pass on a world class player still paying quality ball on a FREE sign and deal to pay for someone who is still tied into contract and will cost more money

Did I already mention Zlatan > Mahrez?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom